*SIXTY*

After few days...

IN DELHI

So many life's were changed in this short span... AISHAAN were coming more close to each other... Their bonding was getting more strong..... Where as yoyo and kaustuki were now happy couples... Rd and parth had filed a case against vidhushi but sanyu saved her....

Sanyu didn't resigned from office nor did she resumed.... She gave another chance to vidhushi to be a good human.... On advice or we can say on order of vardhan she was on rest..... Vardhan did cared for her but he never showed her... He was hesitate to trust anyone cause of his bitter past.... Sanyu didn't wanted to see rd or his office again so she didn't went their to resign from her post....

Rd's behavior was changed... He interacted less with everyone.. He never scolded anyone in office on there mistake.... Hr never gave any taunts or rude reply to renuka or harsh.... He was only in himself.... Parth and Aisha were hell worried for their brother....

A - bhai... What's wrong with big b.... Everything is fine now than why he's not forgiving himself.... Even sanyu forgave him.. (Worried)

P - he's hell bent to punish himself... I think there's something more that we don't know... I think we should take sanyu's help (tensed)

A - hmmm.. You're right.. But before sanyu I need to talk to vivaan only he can help me to convince her in helping us....

P - fine.. Than talk him today only... Bro's condition is getting worse....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

V - hey... Where are you lost..?(smile)

A - no... Nothing... Sit.... (Worried)

V - I think... U don't consider me your friend... (Twisted his lips)

A - ha..? What are you saying.. (Confused)

V - yeah... Cause am observing you since few days.. Something is there which is bothering you... But you won't share with me I know..

A - its not that... Actually I need your help...(puppy face)

V - oh ... My my puppy face (pulling her cheeks)

A - vivaannnnnnnn (irks)

V - oki... Sorry baba... Say...anything for you.. (Smile)

A - promise me that you'll help me.. (Forwarding her palm)

V - promise... Wait kisika murder ya robbery to nai karni na... (Giggled)

A - I'll kill you if you wont shut your mouth..its serious yaar...

V - oh.. Say.. Am here for you.. (Assuring)

Aisha narrated everything about rd to vivaan... His changed behaviour.... The way he became silent.... Vivaan was still angry with rd but he even knew that he was genuinely sorry too....

V - fine... I'll help you.. But how..?

A - um.... Wo.... I don't know..(she flashed her teeth)

V - god.. You are mad... Wait lemme Think..(shook his head in disbelief)

Voice - no need of Thinking... I know what I've to do... I'll mend everything....Aishaan turned there head in shocked... As they knew who it was.....

V - sanyu....? Umm.. You heard everything...?

S - yeah... Everything.. I came here to join this office but I guess I should resume my old company.....

A - are you serious..?

S - yeah.. Damn serious.. I know why he's behaving like that.. I just wanted him to realise his mistake not to punish himself.....

V - but.. How cn you go there again(bit angry)

S - vivaan... I agree he was at fault.. But he regretted it na.. And more over the way he's behaving its not good for him and his company....

A - vivaan I know am being selfish now... But trust me big b won't do anything which will harm sanyu... Now only sanyu can make him realise that everything is fine...

V - ohk.... But you have to take care of yourself there.. I do t trust vidhushi and rd.. (Stern)

S - yeah.. I will... So am leaving now... Us rd ko wapas GABBAR MODE pe lana h...(giggled)

V - Rd ka to pata nai but tu zaroor apne bak bak mode pe aa jayegi.... (Chuckled)

A - yeah.. Big b ki language me bole to CHATTER BOX MODE... (Laughed)

S - hawww... He calls me chatter box... Huh.. I'll see him in the office only... (Pout)

The trio shared an warm hug and santu left for her new mission....

THANK YOU..!!!