*SEVENTY - THREE*

After few chit chats over breakfast randhir and sanyu left for office as they had many undone task to finish... Where as vishaan choosed to take a nap and than visit office at lunch time.....

Sanyu and randhir were excited and tensed too as it was one of their biggest project in Mumbai.... They were leaving no stone unturned to make it grand.... Everything was set still they were re checking it again and again....

Sanyu got an call and excused herself from him... She received it and was freezed..... Tears ditched her orbs and it kissed her cheeks followed by chin.... The shocked face turned into happiness than again to shocked....

Randhir noticed her tears stricken face and got panicked and rushed to her....

Rd - what happened... Why are you crying.. Who was on the call..?? ( tensed)

S - I'll talk to u later randhir...

Rd - but hua kya... (Worried)

S - nothing.. I just need a little break... I'll be back... And am fine.. (Fake smile)

Rd - no you're not.. I can see that in your eyes.. OK.. So Tell me now...

S - dad was there on other side... He wants me to meet a guy...

Rd - guy???.. So what's there to cry... ( confused)

S - ha..!!(shocked)

Oh yes...there's nothing to cry... Cause I'm meeting a GUY for my fucking MARRIAGE (angry and hurt)

Randhir was numb after listening that....

Sanyu left the place in anger as she thought it doesn't matters to him.... She wanted some peace... She wanted to cry her heart out... She called piyali....

Piyali reached to the office terrace and saw sanyu's vulnerable state... Sanyu engulfed her in an bone crushing hug.... She narrated how his father called her up and told her to meet a guy which he have choosed for her.... Piyali was equally shocked.... Sanyu told her that randhir didn't reacted in fact he was just cool with that.... Piyali broke the hug and told her that just before she called her up she(piya) went to his cabin to take a sign on some papers but he was too lost in some thoughts or probably hurt.... He signed those papers without reading it... It clearly indicates that he's hurt or insecure And confused now.... That brought a lil smile on sanyu's face....

S - but now what to do... What about that guy...

P - what's his name...??

S - I don't know.. Dad just told me that he'll meet me soon.. That guy wants to surprise me huh.. Bloody surprise....

P - oh... Hmmm.. Firstly we have to observe rd's behavior now... Than you can make that guy understand your love for rd or we can plan some trick on that joker.....

S - what should I talk to rd.. I mean how to react now...

P - don't show your weaker side to him... Just say calm and happy... Don't behave as if you're too sad or broken... Just behave like you have accepted this new change in your life...

S - OK guru Ji.. Now lemme make a move..

Sanyu hugged her and came back to her cabin with an sweet little smile which didn't went un noticed by randhir.... Randhir wanted to talk to her but was not getting words... Even he was confused with his own behavior as he himself told her to move on.... Without thinking much he headed to her cabin only to be get bump in by Aisha...

A - hey big b.... Am back again to harass you.. (Chuckled)

Randhir hugged her and smiled warmly.....

Rd - am all time ready to get harassed by you smarty...

V - where's my bandariya...

Rd - here....she is.. Come...

The trio entered her cabin and saw her busy with call...

S - yes... I'll do as you say... Am ready to meet him dad... And am sorry for my behavior... Its just that I was shocked so I reacted a bit impulsive... Yeah... Cya..

She turned around only to see there questionable faces...Vishaan were hell confusedWhere as for randhir he felt like someone stabbed knife on his chest....

S - i know what u both wanna ask... Sit I wanna share to you.. (Smiled)

S - dad had choosed a guy for me.. Ummm marriage u know... So he wants me to meet him...

V - who's the guy....

S - I don't know.. He just wants to surprise me....

A - are you like serious dude... You and that to marriage....

S - yeah... I've to do this for dad...

As if am not left with any choice...(she said while looking at randhir)

V - I will come with you to meet him...

A - even me...

S - no I wanna meet him alone..... Dad said he's perfect for me so there's no doubt that he won't be a good person....

All this while sanyu was stealing glances of randhir...Where as randhir was feeling restless... Sometimes he clenched his fists or tightened his jaw...

Rd - I have to make a call... You guys continue I'll join you for lunch...

Randhir left from there confused with his own feelings...Was he insecure??