~90~

"Why are you looking at me like that..?
Randhir tilted his head..

"I still can't believe that you did all this for me you're so changed, I mean the old gabbar wouldn't have done all this.."
She teased him..

"Don't forget that this gabbar only fall in love with you on first place..."
He pinched her cute nose...

"And yes I did all this to make you happy, to bring smile on your face... I would do every Crazy little thing to brighten your smile more and more..."
His eyes held promise..

"I'm so lucky to have you, and yea umm.. Do you remember everything about last night..?"
She bit her lip...

"Wo... Actually your fake fiancée helped me..."
He smirked and sanyu's eyes widened in shock...

Randhir enlightened her about his conversation with Karan... He even told how much he remembered about last night.. Than their plan of making him confess...

"Are you mad at me for making you suffer with jealousy..?"
She asked lowering her gaze..

"Are you fool women? Am glad that you did all this to make me believe that I really love you.."

"And yes you'll pay soon to make me jealous like hell..."
He scowl

"Awww... I love it when you act all jealous and possessive... You look hell sexy man.."
She gave an seductive wink

"And I even know the real story behind hiding my gown... You didn't wanted me to wear that sexy piece in front of others man..."
She chuckled

"Believe me sanyukta if you would have wore that sexy crap, I would have tore it into many pieces than would have hide you in my extra large shirt, so that no one can see even an inch of you... "
He said in possessive tone wrapping his hands around her waist...

"Ohhh... So possessive we are..."
She faked a gasp

"Yeah like hell I am for the people I love, and you're my possession...."
He kissed her temple affectionately.

"Umm... I don't wanna spoil your mood... But I wanna say something.."
She looked at him.

"It has to be good... And nothing can spoil my mood.."
He smiled brightly

"Pakka..?"

"Ha, pakka.. Now say.."

"I can't feed my tummy with your lovely talks I do need a real food for my body... Am damn hungry... "
She pouted

"Seriously? For this little thing you did such drama... "
He sighs and shook his head in disbelief

"Chalo let's feed your little tummy.."

"But before that let's cut this cake.."
He handed her knife..

"Oh gosh! Its so beautiful.... Hey.. You were baking it in the noon na.."
She jumped excitedly

"Yes little kido... "

She held his hand and cut the big piece of delightful cake and made him eat it... He replicated her.... He saw her she was about to lick her cream ful fingers but he held her hand and took his sweet time to lick her fingers one by one sending shivers down to her...