~110~

Sanyukta was rooted on her spot so as vivaan. For a moment she felt like she was hallucinating, may be she should sleep more to avoid such futile dreams. She wondered who were these happy go lucky aliens in her house? Because it was next to impossible to see her dad and uncle smiling and beaming together.

"Vivaan, pinch me..."
She whispered in his ear....

"Huh?... Oh!...."
Vivaan asked coming out from his daze....

"Ow... Papa..."
Sanyukta squeaked, rubbing her cheeks as kishore pinched her cheeks playfully...

"Aaja meri bacchhi..."
Kishore embraced her daughter in the fatherly hug....

"God! You're so grown up into handsome hunk my little boy...."
Kishore teased and hugged vivaan...

****

"Wait! Really? I mean Randhir did this? But when did he called you papa?...."

Sanyukta's jaw literally touched the ground when kishore apprized her that it was Randhir who called him up and knocked some senses into him and Vardhaan.

"Three days before he called me up and told me to come to India, I agreed as i thought its business related meeting...."
Kishore said sipping his tea...

"Ha, bhaiya to kal hi aa gaye the Delhi, Randhir called me up saying he have some important work. When I went to meet him I found bhaiya and Randhir together waiting for me..."
Vardhaan said....

"Umm... So is everything okay now..."
Sanyukta bit her lip nervously...

"Do I still need to say?...."
Kishore chuckled...

"Sanyukta I loved Niharika so much that I was afraid to accept the fact that she's no more with me. I always knew that kishore Bhaiya was never at fault it was her pregnancy complications which nabbed her away from me, but I was so drowned into self pity that I just couldn't see the harsh reality of life and i blamed him, I always thought k agar Bhaiya chahte to use bacha lete but unhone nai bachaya, but we all knew the truth that there was no way we could have saved her..."
Vardhaan wiped his tears with an smile on his face...

"Even I was at fault, I always thought that Vardhaan never cared for Nihu when she was pregnant and the complications grew only because of his negligence. But I was wrong so wrong.. No one can love Niharika like Vardhaan..."
Kishore said, giving a comfort squeeze on vardhaan's shoulder...

"Ab purani baato ko chodo, am happy that Randhir mended our broken relation, I tell you Vardhaan that guy is an gem of a person.."
Kishore said praising Randhir, while Sanyukta's eyes twinkled with joy and hope.

"Yes Bhaiya, Randhir is just like my son, he's very hard working and talented and about his business clout you know better than me..."
Vardhaan said proudly....

"Invite him for dinner tonight with his family, I have a lot to catch up with renuka and even Anju and kaki will reach till evening..."
Kishore suggested....

"Sounds like a great plan mamaji..."
Vivaan said merrily....

"Yeah I'll call him up..."
Vardhaan nodded...

"How do you know renuka Aunty papa?..."
Sanyukta asked narrowing her brow....

"Long lost best friends..."
Kishore grinned...

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

This part is dedicated to all you lovely readers who patiently and impatiently wait for its update..!!!
As I post it once in a blue moon...!
Love you Darlos...!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is there Anyone, who's interested in making banners for my stories?
If yes, than inbox me...!! ^_^
Thank you..!! ^_*