*SEVENTY -ONE*

After the love confession of sanyu both the souls were wide awake for whole night... Sleep was far away from both of them.....

Randhir left for his office early as he was feeling awkward to face her after last night conversation... He was in an dilemma as how to talk to her...how to treat her..are they still friends?? Or she don't wanna befriend him anymore... He should smile at her or just behave like old times rude and arrogant...

Sanyu decided at she'll accept this fact that they ate just meant to be friends not soulmates..... She'll treat him like before... She'll be his friend for her rest of life... She'll behave as nothing happened... The last night never existed.... She'll joke around him like always...

Sanyu came downstairs to meet him... But she was sure that he would have left for office as he might be angry or Disappointed by her stupid love confession..... She got ready quickly and headed to office to meet him....

She sprinted inside his cabin like always.... And found him lost in some thoughts.... May be he must be thinking about previous night... Her confession.... She coughed to gain his attention but it didn't worked... She called his name but he was to engrossed in his dream land... Finally she went to him and placed her tiny palm on his broad shoulder and shook him... Randhir jolted his eye lashes and was numb ..... He saw her smiling sweetly to him he gave a confused look to her...

S - kaha khoye hue ho?? (Smile)

Rd - umm.. Wo.. Me... How are you..(stammered)

S - ha?? How I am?? Umm am good.. Mujhe kya hoga.. (Confused pout)

Rd - oh.. Yeah.. So...

S - chillax dude.... Ye lo..Drink water.. And take a deep breath..Rd(im)- what's wrong with her.. Why she's behaving so cool... Kahi dimag pe to asar nai ho gaya.... No..no.. She's looking normal but weird too... She's behaving as of nothing happened...

S - don't stress your brain mr.gabbar..(smirk)

Rd - are you seriously alright??

S - I know what are you thinking as in y am behaving like nothing happened yesterday... OK look.. Umm actually listen.. we live in an Democratic country... And every person have rights to speak what he/she feels...

Rd - Democratic country.. Why are you talking about fundamental rights of citizens....

S - chup...lemme finish... So as according to my fundamental rights I confessed my love.. I didn't forced you to love me back.... So I said what I feel for you... And I know for you am your friend .... I never excepted that if I love you than even you should love me... See I always feels whatever there is in your heart you should speak it out... Never wait for any right time... Cause sometimes we miss so many things in our life cause of this bloody right time.... So the moment you say it,that's the right moment ....So yeah I'll be your buddy only.. So don't feel awkward to talk to me...

Rd - woah... I mean... Now am hundred percent sure of one thing...

S- what??

Rd - that you're mentally unstable...

S - what the hell...

Rd - I mean since last night I was dying in the guilt... I was not getting as how I'll face you.. I was afraid what if you'll break our friendship I can't afford to lose you... You're the best thing that happened to me.. (Chocked voice)

S - oh..yeah..WO to hai... Am the best u see... (Grin)

Randhir hugged her with fear of losing her.... Sanyu hugged him back... She wanted to absorb every inch of him in her... She controlled her tears yo fall... Where as he knew she's still not able to overcome from the love.... He wanted to make everything like before.... They broke the hug ..

S - I'll resume my work see you at lunch time.. (Smile)

Rd - yeah..

Sanyu was in her cabin and she took little break from a file and she called piyali .....

P - ma'am... You had some work??

S - sit... Call me sanyu now onwards.. (Smile)

P - ma'am.. What happened suddenly... (Shocked)

S - bohat kuch piya.. And I said na don't call me ma'am... Call me sanyu....

P - but..

S - no but...

P - OK sanyu (smile)

S- am sorry piya for my rude behavior... I had just gone insane that's why I was talking to you rudely... Am not an arrogant person I just behaved like that...(guilty)

P - I know sanyu... I know you're very kind hearted... You behaved like that cause you were I secure of me... (Smile)

Sanyu was shocked to listen that from her... As how she knew ... And what else she knows....

S - insecure.. Why would I... (Shrugged her shoulder)

P - leave that so you proposed your guy..(wink)

S - yeah I proposed and he rejected me...( smile sadly)

P - what how can rd reject you...

She stood up from her chair in shock and sanyi too stood up as she didn't took rd's name than how piya knew that she proposed him....

S - when did I said that proposed him...

P - cause I know you love him and he loves you..simple... (Matter of fact)

S - what are you talking about piya(looked away)

P - I know sanyu...dont lie... I know you were insecure of me.... I've seen love in you're eyes for him...I've seen restlessness in your eyes for him....

I've seen him stealing glances at you in every few mins... Hundreds of times he had called me sanyukta by mistake cause you're love on his mind and heart.... He works there on his cabin but his heart is here with you...

S - but he said he don't love me...(sniffed)

P - he's mad... He loves you too silly gal... Oops sorry.. Ma'am... I mean sanyu...

S - no he don't... WO bola kal.. Its OK I know am silly...

P - arre... I know he loves you... Am more experienced than you...

S- experienced?? (Eyes popped up)

P - I mean .. Am in relationship since my school time.. So..

S - oh.. Guru Ji.... But he said he don't love me. ( like 5 year old kid)

P - hmmm... Let's take some test .... (Smirked devilishly)

S - ab... WO exam q dega... Is there any test for love also...?? (Innocent)

P - you're seriously a baby sanyu.... Let's test that he loves you or not....

S - am not baby... OK what if he'll fail... Is there any crash course for love...

P - ya its there an... And am the professor... (Sarcastic)

S - heheh...sorry.. Silly me.. You know na...

P - we will start from tomo... ( wink)