*FIFTY-THREE*

There was an constant smile on sanyu's face and she was thanking god for blessing her with such an understanding and caring brother...

Vivaan was happy that sanyu was in reality her own sister.... He took oath that he'll reunite their family...

Randhir was hurt... Angry.. Unknowingly he felt betrayed.... He was firm that he will ignore shanaya....

Vidhushi too saw sanyu with vivaan and she was ready to execute her last plan... She was ready to throw sanyu out of the company... Even ready to attack randhir's mind.....

They resumed there meeting... And discussed and made few changes in their tender for their next project....Rd announced everyone that they are going to join national conference meeting in shimla the next week...Everyone was excited for this conference...As every person around the corner of India joins this conference...

------------------------------------

VARDHAN'S OFFICE

Va - guys we have to attend the national conference next week...

V - OK sir (looked away)

A - wow.. Its gonna be awesome.. I always wanted to be part of it..(excited)

Va- yeah.. You will meet so many well known business personality.. (Smile)

A - yeah.. Waiting for it.. ( smile)

V - excuse me.. I shall take your leave.. I've so much work pending..

Without waiting for vardhan's reply he came out... Aisha was confused with vivaan's behavior... Vardhan knew he was hurt...

Va - you can leave Aisha...

A - OK sir..

Aisha came to vivaan... She tapped his shoulder but he jerked away... She was taken a back..

V - you knew everything na ?? ( straight face)

A - what are u talking about..? ( confused)

V - am talking aBout sanyukta..(glared)

Aisha was shocked...

A - kya.. Sanyukta.. Tu..tumhe.. Kese..pata..(stammered)

V - I was right that means k tumhe sab pata tha.... (Grabbed her shoulder)

A - ooucvhh.. LeaVe me vivaan.....

V - umm..sorry... (Looking away)

A - how u know the truth?? Sanyu told u?? (Concerned)

V - I wish she could have told me..(eyes welled up)

Vivaan narrated her the whole story and he broked down on his knees... Aisha gave him an bone crushing hug.... He was sobbing And Aisha was consoling him.... Aisha broke the hug and cupped his face and pecked his eyes one by one thus soothing him... Vivaan felt heaven in her embrace ... He never felt such warmth in his life... Nor he wanted her to go away from him.....

THANK YOU SO MUCH...!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE..!!

AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK GUYS..!!

LOVE YOU ALL...!!!

Check out my other stories...!
1) Innocent Love (completed)
2) Envious Love (On Going)
3) A Walk Down Lover's Lane (On Going)