~85~

The cold water droplets touched her bare torso and she sighed in relief, a burning sensation on her neck caught her attention she touched the spot and blushed crimson red remembering how the last night randhir gave her love bites on her neck to mark her as 'HIS'....

She touched her soft swollen lips reminiscing his lips doing wonders on her lips.... How she kissed him to give his all answers... The way they showed their love and rights in that kiss... The way they were dominating each other... Randhir chanted his love umpteenth time to her...

She wanted to tell him about her plan with Karan to make him confess his love, but before she could say anything he passed out in her arms...
with great difficulty she carried him to the bed and tucked him... She pecked his forehead...

Her trance was broken by an phone call .. She wore an bathrobe and received the call with an big grin....

"A very happy Good morning"
She chipped happily

"Morning morning, aah haan, it seems cat got the cream finally..." Karan teased her

"Yea..yea, "
She sang

"So finally that idiot confessed his love.. Woah.. "

"Oye, don't call him idiot... And yes finally he confessed his love to me... Our plan worked.."
She grinned like an excited kid

"You're behaving like an 5 year old kid, who finally got her favourite candy"
Karan mocked her

"Jo bolna h bolo aaj... I won't fight back as am very happy today..."

"Anyways chuck all this and tell me did you told him about our plan..?"
He asked curiously

"No, I was about to tell him but he passed out.."
She pouted sadly

"No worries sanyu, when he wakes up tell him at that time.."

"Yeah I will.."

"Anyway I need to go now... I've meeting to attend...."

"Cya.. Will call u later.."

She quickly wore her clothes and headed to randhir's room to wish him a lovely good morning.... She pushed the door ajar and found him still sleeping like an little kido with his mouth lil open and that sexy messy hairs....

She called his name sweetly and softly..... He stirred a bit by her touch and an lil smile crept on his face... He opened his sleepy eyes and woke up with an jolt....

Sanyukta was smiling all the time and he gave an confused looked to her and sanyukta's smile turned into an frowned....

"you're still here? you didn't went to Delhi yesterday? What are you doing in my room..?"

Randhir was surprised to see her in his room..

Sanyukta's world froze with those words.... He didn't remember anything, he forgot about their last night, he forgot about his love confession.....their kisses..... EVERYTHING...

She was dumbfounded with the present scenario... How she's gonna tell him about HIS CONFESSION to her....

Randhir noticed her horror stricken face... The gloomy face turned into pale in just fraction seconds... He wondered what wrong did he say which made her numb... His head was throbbing cause of alcohol consumption last night...

"Sanyukta, what's wrong..?"
He snapped his fingers in front of her..

"You don't remember anything about last night? "

She asked hopefully..
He gave her a blank look....

She shook her head and sprinted from his room in an flash...

Randhir noticed the purple spot on her neck which was clearly a hickey his blood boiled thinking about Karan...

He took medi to cure his throbbing head and tried to remember about last night.... He remembered how he left from their in anger and than sanyukta came look for him... The way he pinned her to the wall and than he KISSED her.....

Kiss...kiss...kiss his mind stopped when that kiss flashed in his mind again and again.... He instantly blushed and he remembered his confession.... But he couldn't remember after that, did she accepted his love or she rejected him for Karan....