~89~

Randhir was feeling so lucky to have her in his life.. He was thanking his stars to bring her in his life... Randhir wanted to cocooned her in his arms forever.. She was like a fresh air.. His heart felt so light cause it was filled with her love....

"O.. Hello kaha kho gaye..?"
She snapped her fingers..

''Kahi nahi... Leave all this.. Now go to my room there's a surprise for you.. "

"Another surprise! Am loving it.."
She exclaimed

"Yea.. Another surprise now go and be quick.... "
He grinned

"But its dark outside... How I'll go to your room.."
She asked innocently

"Just step out of the room and there won't be any darkness..."
He winked...

She stepped outside the room and the electricity came... She grinned like an idiot on his sweet attempt.... She hurriedly came to his room to see her surprise.....

There was an black velvet gown with diamond beads in the centre, an sexy black stilletoes with complimentary diamond studs ear rings... And an makeup kit of mac..... Her eyes were glittering with the gift.... She was adoring everything with utmost love....

She quickly took shower and got changed into gown followed by stilletoes.. She did minimum makeup and combed her silky gorgeous hairs and kept it open just the way he likes... One pair of ear ring was missing, she was searching here and there... She didn't found it anywhere around... She thought he must have dropped it in wardrobe... She opened his wardrobe to search the earring but didn't found that instead she found the same gown which was missing yesterday... She smiled knowingly that he had stole it from her room yesterday... She thought to play with him....

She came inside with the gown in her one hand hanging.... She faked seriousness on her face and called out his name firmly...

Randhir turned around instantly and ignoring her serious face and firm voice he was mesmerized by her flawless beauty, she was the goddess, she was optimum beauty... He was scanning her from toe to head....

Sanyukta shivered under his intent gaze... She completely forgot about her plan to tease him... All the blood rushed to her cheeks making it crimson hue.... She lowered her gaze blushingly....

Randhir walked towards her and held her chin up and fused his eyes with Hers...

"Beautiful...!!"
He said huskily...

Sanyukta gulped nervously and randhir smirked teasingly.... Sanyukta narrowed her eyes and came into her sense and stepped back....

"Why did you stole my gown? You thief..."
She showed him her gown in her hand...

Now it was randhir's turn to gulped...

"Tell me randhir Singh shekhawat why did you do this..."
She asked him sternly holding back her laughter..

"Umm.. Wo.. Me.. Actually I just.. I don't know.. How it came there.. "
He stammered and than shrugged his shoulder casually..

"Don't lie I know you only hide it yesterday... "
She twisted her lips

"W... Why I would do so.. "
He laughed nervously..

"Simple cause you were jealous.. Huh.."
She smirked..

"Ha to... I've all rights to be jealous... And that dress was over exposing ...."
He admitted unknowingly....

"The great business tycoon is a thief... Hawww... Log kya kahega Mr. Chor"

"Woah.. Another name.. Aur kuch baki hai to WO bhi bol do.."
He faked anger..

"Awww.. You look so cute when you do such antics... Wese I knew it yesterday only that you stole it from my room..."
She winked and circled her arms around his neck... He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her more close to himself...

"Acchha... Than why were you making me scare with those big hazel eyes..."

"Ese hi... I love teasing you... "
She grinned and pecked his chin..

"I love you.."
He pecked her nose...

"Are waah... Kya baat hai.... "
She teased more...

"Huh... You don't love me.."
He frowned and squeezed her waist..

"Ouch! "

"Say"

"So eager we are ha.."
She winked

"Fine..don't.."
He twisted his lips...

"I love you randhir.."

The moment she said, he captured her lips in an toe curling kiss....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey..!!
Its my birthday today..!! ^_^
So I"ll give one more chappy...!! :*
I love you all...!!! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~