*SEVENTY - SEVEN*

They broke the hug after randhir's departure.... And hi fied...

Sanyukta was lost in some thoughts and was looking at Karan as in finding some answers behind his smile...

Karan saw her gazing at him and he knew what she must be thinking....

K - I know u wanna know about my sudden change hai na?

S - umm..yeah...

K - all thanks to my mom's slap (grinned)

S - slap!! (Eyes popped up)

K - ha bohat zor se maara.. (Made an baby face)

S - care to explain.. why...

K - yesterday after our heated argument I got drunk... I was adamant to make you mine..I wanted to get marry to you within a week... When I came home I told everything to my mom and she was startled not because u love someone else it was because I was behaving like an total jerk... When I told her my evil plan to get marry to u I welcomed an tight slap on my face... (Chuckle)

You know I love my mom so much I can't see tears in her eyes... She cried yesterday cause of me... She was cursing herself because I was behaving like an villain... She was feeling ashamed cause of my cheap thinking... I can bear anything in this world but not tears in mom's eyes... I can never let her down...

She even made me understand the value of love... Love is not about snatching... It even means to sacrifice for someone else's happiness... Love have different phases... Different aspect in everyones life's...

So yes i am here to help you to reach your destination with all my honesty and loyalty towards my friend....

Wese b am handsome... Sexy...hot..cute... Am everything a girl wants... Tum to andhi ho huh... Itna acchha banda tumhare hath se nikal gaya.... Pachtaogi me nai mila na tum he..

Ha on second thought agar tumhara gabbar nai mana to me tumhe utha le jaounga... Hahahhah (devil's laugh)

Sanyu had tears in her eyes after his so honest confession....

S - love is really so pure... Its a bliss...

Sanyu hugged him with tears in her eyes and an content smile on her face Karan wrapped his arm to calm her....
Where as randhir again witnessed their hug... His was boiling in anger and without wasting a second he dashed inside her cabin to split them...

They parted from their hug... Karan bid adeu to them.... He gave an dreamy smile to sanyu and an warm smile to randhir and left from there...

Rd - I hope your hug sessions are over( taunted)

S - oh.. Umm.. Yeah.. It was just.. Chalo let's continue our work..

Randhir saw here wiping her tears and looking away...

Rd - you were crying... What did he said... I won't spare him.. (caught her shoulder)

S - he did nothing wrong.. I just confessed my love and he understood my situation...(smile)

Rd - so you love him now...

S - ha?? Love?? Is it a joke.. (Angry)

Rd - I just asked a question the way u were hugging him it seems you were happy with him...

S - I confessed my one sided love for u to him..

S - yeah true I'm comfortable with him or rather I should say i have to be comfortable...

I don't love him cause u know the reason... But I do like him as a friend.. Slowly the time will heal everything... And yes am working on your advice... (Smiled)

Rd - oh.. That's great.. Lets continue... I hope you'll be happy with him (choked his voice)

S - hmmm.. Yeah I will (smiled)

After working for few hours it was lunch time...
Sanyu suggested him to have it with vishaan so they headed to their mansion to surprise them...

When they reachED there what they saw made them totally surprised...
Surprise will be under word they were blown away....
Randhir clenched his fist...
Where as sanyu's eyes popped up...