* SEVENTY *

Why god... Why you always do this with me.... Why there's no love in my life... Am I that bad that I don't deserve love.... My own parents never had time for me..... They never gave me love for which I was carving and still am waiting the day they'll shower love on me... And now when finally am in love with someone even he don't feel for me.... He don't love me why..... Why you don't love me randhir....

Flashback

S - oh god...finally... Finally am in love... This feelings are just of the world.... But what of he don't feel for me... No I've seen in his eyes the care and love for me... The way I feel for him the same way he feels for me.. And I know its known as LOVE.....

But now what to do next... I've seen in Bollywood movies that a guy propose a girl... So should I wait for him to propose me....(pout) no yaar... Who knows when that gabbar will propose me... What if he never proposed me... Even I also realised cause of piyali that am in love... How stupid.. Dumb I am... I think i should call her and seek for help... Ummm... No... Shell think how idiot I am... (Twisted her lips)

Yes... This will be the best.. I'll propose him... He propose me or I do it doesn't matters....what matter is that we love each other... That egoistic jerk will never confess his love... Huh...so I only have to take a step.....

So now how to propose him... Roses and balloons.....Naah... So filmy... Candle light dinner and confession noh so common.... Ring in a wine glass noh so cheeky... Arrghhhh... I will confess him in the simplest way...no balloon..no rose..no candle... No ring.... Only RANDHIR-SANYUKTA and our LOVE FEELINGS... That's it.... I want him to the feel my love... The depth of my feelings... I don't want him to impress by the artificial stuffs....

Sanyu dressed up the way randhir likes her in her simple white cotton dress(churidar)... She kept her hair open.... Eyes perfectly Kohled.... With peach lip gloss..... She was impatiently waiting for randhir on terrace... She knew when he'll come he'll search for her in whole mansion than finally he'll come to terrace as its her favourite place...

Randhir was getting restless as for whole day he didn't saw her... In morning he left early from home... Than in office when he came back from an meeting he came to know that she left early as she had some personal work... He was wondering what personal work she have here... He wanted to go home early and see her... Talk to her.. Giggle with her...taunt her... Cook with her... Eat with her.... He was missing her badly..... he felt hollow inside him with the fact that she'll be in Delhi after one week...how he'll live without her... Why she's so affecting him... But like eveytime he didn't got Any answers.....

He reached home and called out her name.. But no one replied.... He peeped inside her room but she wasn't there too... He knew where she must be...

Rd - sanyukta.. (Huffing)

He rolled his sleeves up and walked towards her...She was facing her back....

S - randhir...(smiling)

She didnt turned around..... She was busy looking at moon...

He came and stood beside her...She turned towards him with a sweet smile....His heart skipped a beat.... He was mesmerized by her angelic beauty.... He always loved to see her in Indian avatar with hair opens.... There was an little smile on his face....She snapped her fingers in front of his face....

S - kaha kho gaye??? (Smirk)

Rd - um.. No.no where.. (Looking away)

Rd- you came early from office today... Kya kaam tha esa (cocked his brow)

S - tha kuch personal...

Rd -ohk...

There was an awkward silence again....She was gaining some courage to speak her heart out but at the same time she was afraid of his reaction....

S(im) - help me God... Please am taking a big risk... But I can't just sit and wait for right time.... Now is the time and its right time...

She cleared her throat to gain some attention....

He gave her a look to say....

S - ummm.. I want to say something..... (Chewing her lips)

Rd - hmm... Bolo...

S - WO... I don't know how to start... Actually... I.. (Nervous)

Rd - hey what happened... Is it something serious... Don't hesitate bolo kya hua...(panick)

S - nai.. WO.. Ruko... Bol rahi hu na.. (Sighed)

Rd - ha bolo... Kisine kuch kaha kya tumse.. Tell me.... ( worried)

S - nai esa kuch nai h... Its just that I think.. No...I mean... Actually I feel

Rd - are.. Pagal ho gayi ho kya... Cant u just utter in a go... Think... Feel..kya hai..... Why are u confusing me... Why ar...

S - I LOVR YOU RANDHIR (eyes closed with fear)

Randhir was rooted at his spot... He was too numb to react..... He was looking at her blankly.... He was not angry nor happy... He showed no feelings......

Sanyu slowly opened her eyes on getting no response from him....She saw him standing in emotionless....She was at least accepting a blow from him... But he dint uttered a single word nor does his face showed any sort of emotions....

She went to him and shook him a little... He came back in his senses and gave a plastic straight smile like nothing happened...like he didn't heard anything....

S - say something (tensed)

Rd - am hungry let's go (looking away)

S - I said something.... At least say yes or no... Give some reaction on it...(disbelief)

Rd - am hungry...let's go (straight face)

S - give me answer damn it...( raised her voice)

Rd - what answers ha... What you want to know...(yelled)

Rd - I always considered you as my friend.... I told you before also that there's no space for love in my life... I HATE love... Didn't I??? (Screamed)

Sanyu had tears in her eyes.... He noticed it and felt bad for screaming on her... She did nothing wrong she just confessed what she feels for me.... But he can't allow anyone in his life... Cause of his past he hates love...

Rd - listen sanyukta... I hate love cause it only gives pain.... my mom sacrificed everything just cause of love.... Love made her weak... Love is just an tool to use for blackmailing ..... (Calmly)

Rd - I respect your feelings.... You did nothing wrong by confessing your love but there's no space in my life for this love... And it'll better for you to move on... And am just your habit I don't think its love... I think if you'll stay away from me than you'll realise that I was just an addiction to you cause there is no love on this world....

Randhir left from there leaving behind a corspe sanyu.... She cried her heart out.... As Once again destiny played with her emotions....

Flashback ends...

S - fine... Mr. Randhir Singh shekhawat... If you want me to leave you than I'll leave you... But I won't stop loving you... Cause I truly love you... (Wipes her tears)

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Don't bash me.... Heheh.... Don't worry its all the way sandhir.. But now the interesting phase will start.. And I bet you guys will love it..... Its sandhir's love story so it'll topsy turvy.... And yeah vivaan and Alisha's love story will continue from next part... And about vidharth it'll be later on as sandhir will play cupid for them....