*FIFTY-TWO*

Later that night vardhan and sanyu were having dinner.... They were chit chatting about global warming... Economical growth all the general knowledge topics...Soon They finished their food...

S - I'll clean the table...till than You taste this dessert... Its my fav ( excitedly)

Va - yea sure.. ( smile)

Sanyu was cleaning the table and kitchen......Her phone was ringing continuously so vardhan thought to pick it up it flashed PAPA ....He picked up and heard him saying "hello sanyu beta... Where were you.. It seems you don't..."He recognized the owner of the voice and Before he could say anything further..... the phone was smashed on the floor.... Vardhan was boiling in anger.... He calculated every scenario in his mind and screamed....

Va - SANYUKTAAAAA (yelled)

Sanyu was bewildered by listening her name from vardhan...the glass which she was holding now was on floor in pieces.... She was to numbed to react.... Until vardhan broke her trance again by yelling her name and turning her with a jolt...

Va - what the hell are you doing in my home...?? Why did u came here...?? Why did u faked your name...?? What you want from us...? Answer me...(yelled)

Sanyu was still numb to utter anything...Vardhan jerked her and she burst into tears..

Va - answer me... Why you came here to destroy my little world...

S - esa nai h...(sobbing)

Va - first your father snatched away my wife and now you are here to destroy me completely... (Choked up)

S - am here to mend everything... It was all an misunderstanding... Please give me a chance to explain...(pleading)

Va - not single word now... I've decided something... And this my final decision...

Sanyu unwillingly accepted vardhan's condition as she had no other option.....

-------------------------

Days kept rolling...... Rd noticed sanyu's change behavior but he never asked her... Parth made many attempt to ask her but she always made an excuse... Soon one week passed from that confrontation with vardhan... It was an usual day Rd... Parth... Vidhushi and sanyu were discussing some strategies for their new hotel project...Soon sanyu's phone buzzed and she got panic by seeing the mobile screen.... It was flashing vivaan....She received it....

V - come down.. M waiting at your office's gate... (Yelling)Sanyu got frightened with sudden out burst and phone got slipped from hand but she catched it before it touches floor...

Everyone saw sanyu panicking....

S - hello.. Tum yaha...(stammering)

V - sanyukta agarwal...stop arguing and come down I said.. Right now. ...or else m coming up.....(screamed)

S - no..no.. M coming... (Controlling her tears)

S - Rd I've some urgent work ... Can I take a break?? I'll be back in sometime.(Looking away)

Rd sensed something wrong so he just nodded positively...Sanyu without taking her bag or her belongings left from there hurriedly....

P - so.. I think we all should take a coffee break...

V - yeah.. Good idea...

Rd - yea.. Ohk...

Parth and vidhushi left from there...Rd stood at window staring at nothing... But while moving back to his seat his gaze fell on vivaan and sanyu... Vivaan was looking furious and sanyu was crying... By seeing tears in sanyu's eyes he clenched his jaw in anger....

V - how dare you ha.. How dare you... (Yelled)

S - please give me a chance to explain.. (Eyes welled up)

V - why should I give u a chance ha.. Did u bothered to tell me the truth...? ( eyes welled up)

S - I just wanted our family to reunite... I.. (Choked)

V - to karli reunite...? Huh... (Taunting)

S - no... I failed In doing so... And am going back to USA.... (Looking away)

V - huh... Aur kehti ho ki you're my sister... Juth... U never considered me your brother... (Jerking her)

S - you're my brother vivaan.... Am just doing whatever uncle told me to do...

V - how dare you leave that house ha... Itna kuch ho gaya but u didn't informed once by calling... And now you're going far away from me... Then how can i believe that you love me....

S - uncle ki condition thi... Wo nai chahte the k me tum logo k sath rahu... (Sobbing) I didn't informed you cause I was afraid of your reaction...

V - I know everything.... Dad told me the whole history... And now you're not alone am with you... And you r coming with me to home today.. Just finish your work.... Than I'll pick u up from here... (Smiling)

S - tumm .... Mujse naraz Nai ho?? (Shocked)

V - I was angry on you cause u left our house..... You're my sister you can't live away from me...

S - uncle won't accept me... (sad)

V - you trust me..? (Cupping her face)

S - ha..(nodding like a kid)

V - toh bas together we will mend everything.... (Wiping her tears)

Vivaan took sanyu in a bone crushing hug... There tears were consoling each other that everything we'll be alright... And one hurt soul was witnessing everything from window....

THANK YOU SO MUCH...!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE..!!

AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK GUYS..!!

LOVE YOU ALL...!!!

Check out my other stories...!
1) Innocent Love (completed)
2) Envious Love (On Going)
3) A Walk Down Lover's Lane (On Going)