*FIFTY-SEVEN*

Sanyu looked away... And rd drove the car... There was an awkward silence in the car..... Rd saw traffic jam and people were quarrelling... He came out of the car .....
Rd - excuse me.. Ye bheed kesi h..?air itna traffic q jam ho gaya h yaha..
Man - arre Sahab ji... Wo pahad se baraf girne ki wajah se raste jam ho gaya...
Rd - kya..!!!! (Exclaimed) oh shit.. To rasta kab tak thik hoga....
Man - kal subah tak ho jayega sahab...
Rd - oh god... Now what to do... That means we both have to stay here only.. But its getting more colder.... If she didn't believed me than... And thought am lying toh..(worried)
Rd - yaha koi hotel hai kya aas pass... Jaha hum raat ko reh sakte hai...
Man - Hotel to nai h... Is pahadi ilake me aapko hotel nai milegi sahab....
Rd - please.. Aap kuch rehna kya arrangement kar sakte h wo mere sath ek lady bhi hai.. Aur itni raat aur thand me wo bimar na ho jaye... (Pleading)
Man - acchha...aapki biwi h.. To ek kaam kariye aaj raat mere ghar par hi ruk jayiye kal subah jab rasta saaf ho jaye tab chale jaiyega.. (Smile)
Rd (im) - biwi.. !!!!!! Oh god.. I don't think there's any other option ....
Man - sahab... Kya soch rahe h aap.. Aapki patni ko le aayi me kamra saaf karvata hu tab tak ..... WO waala ghar mera hai... (Pointing towards a house)
Rd nodded and turned to go but he received an death glare from someone.... Sanyu was listening to their convo.... Rd was scared of her deadly looks...
Rd - wo... Umm.. Wo rasta... Snow... Room.. I mean..( stammered)
S - I heard everything...why you lied ha that am your....(frowned)
Rd - you're my what...( surpassing his chuckle)
S - that am your bloody wife( twisted her lips)
Rd - I think you didn't heard our convo properly.. He said that you're my fine.. Mene to kuch bhi nai kiya(puppy face)
S - huh.. Am not coming anywhere with you.... I'll stay in car you go..(stern)
Before rd could say anything she started walking rd shook his head and followed her... They were sitting in car..
Rd - listen to me please for once... (Pleading)
Sanyu didn't paid any heed to him...
Rd - I know I've committed a biggest mistake of my life which can't be repent... Nor even I expect from you to forgive me that easily.... Am feeling ashamed of myself that I questioned on your character am no one to do so... Even I've a sister but I never thought that you can also be a sister of someone.. I doubted yours and vivaan's relation.. (Than he narrated how every time he misunderstood vivaan and her....). Even I misunderstood your friendship with parth...(proposal drama) Am feeling so disgusted on my cheap thinking.... Today I believed vidhushi cause I was highly upset with that proposal drama... So without thinking from my brain I blindly believed vidhushi.. I even don't blame her now cause m only at fault... Am a businessman I should have used my brain but I was failed... I don't know whether I deserve this or not but please give me one chance to mend everything....
Sanyu was so hurt that she didn't reacted on anything...
Rd - say something please.... Don't stay quiet... (Tensed)
S - am feeling sleepy.. Lemme sleep.. (She closed her eyes)
Rd was looking at her in disbelief...
Rd - oye.. What sleep yaar.. At least tell me you gave me one chance or not for repenting....
She didn't replied... Rd jerked her... She again gave him i-will-kill-you wala look... Which was enough to scare rd....
Rd - bolo na.... (Puppy face)
S - dimaag kharab mat karo.. OK fine..I forgave you... Now dare you disturb me I will seriously kill you..(yelled)
Rd - sacchhi.. No.. That's impossible.. I know you didn't forgive me... You're just saying cause you're irritated of me...
S - when you know everything than why are you eating my head... Can't you just keep quiet.... (Trembling)
Rd - oh shit.. You're feeling cold... Let's Go to that house.... (Worried)
S - I can't live with you under one roof... (Fumed)
Rd - fine.. I've a solution.. Come..
He dragged her forcefully... She was too stubborn to come so finally he carried her in his arms... Sanyu knew its impossible to get rid of his hold so this time she didn't banged his chest and looked away and rd smirked this time..... They went to that house..the man showed him there room rd settled down sanyu on bed.... He dressed her wound forcefully... He thought to ask her tomo about her wound.......
S - am not gonna sleep with you.. (Groan)
Rd - i know.. don't worry am going out.. Sleep well.. We'll leave tomo morning... Goodnight (Smile)
Without waiting for her reply he came out of the room and came to his car to catch some sleep...... Sanyu too slept thinking he must have slept in living room.... At midnight she woke up to quench her thirst.... She came to the kitchen for drinking water while going to room she saw the living room was empty... She got panic and searched him in the whole house but he was nowhere... Something clicked her mind and she came to car and saw him in the car... She knocked it angrily... But he didn't moved a bit... She again knocked it but he dint responded... She got panic and..... ????

Thank you...!!!