The Black and The Grey

"X! Snap out of it!" Thirdy shouted as he jump out of the room and shot out a series of bullets from his pistols that wasn't able to find it's mark. X just continued attacking the group and releasing different spells from different direction.

"It's like he's the epitome of destruction!" Rafaiel said before transforming into a giat silver maned lion and mauled X back to the ground, but X recovered fast and released a black aura as he get up and prepare for another attack. He leaped forward aiming towards Rafaiel who evaded all the claws attack that X was releasing from different direction. But the speed of X increases as each misses he landed until the time that a lunging punch hit Rafael hard on the nose. Rafaiel was push hard a few meters away from X who seems to be loosing more control.

"Guys! If we won't be able to wake X now, he'd be in danger!" AmLorr said as he casted a healing spell on Raphael followed by the howl that Ean made. X was taunted by the Howl and Ean started running from different directs and as he was running, a series of blurred image came in view and X was starting to be confused on what to hit.

Ean was about to attack when a dark pulse came out from X's body and all the blurred images on the air was gone and Ean was thrown out and hit the tree stump on his back and he let out a loud yelp from the pain he felt and he instantly went back from being a werewolf into a human boy where on his mouth a series of blood started to spew out.

Reighn runs towards Ean to heal him but X made it first to Ean and X grabbed Ean's neck and he started shortening his grip and Ean keeps on scratching X's strong grip in hope of getting out from choking. Pain is getting the best out of Ean as his head started to throb and the color on Ean's face becomes red to purplish and he really can feel his neck being distored to match the monstrous grip of X.

"Let go of Ean!" Reighn shouted and a greenish blue aura started to envelop Reighn and different runes started to swirl around Reighn as she chanted spells quickly to help Ean. Thirdy on the other side kept on shooting X from the back but the portruding leather red wings kept the bullets from reaching the body of X.

Rafaiel on the other side just recovered from the help of Kyler who held his bow and arrow ready. "What the hell is happening from X?" He asked Raphael.

"Beats me. But we need to ask AmLorr about that later." Rafaiel transformed back into a small cat and flew fast towards X as he realesed a dozen of Light and black rays that hits the wings of X and made a few holes on it. Rafaiel smiled a little and landed in front of Reighn who was still on the process of chanting the spell she had on her mind but the runes from her feet to her thighs are glowing birghtly in the color of gold while there are still runes circling Reighn as she kept chanting the spell.

"AmLorr!" Kyler called into AmLorr as she finished chanting a healing spell towards Ean who is still strugling to get out of the grip. "What the hell happened to X? Is this the first time that this happened?"

"No, when he woke up from the ruins, he was also like this, but Noah was able to stop him quickly." I didn't knew that he would be this powerful." AmLorr explained as she fluttered her wings and dusts came out from it. She collected it using the winds in her command and she blew it towards thirdy and Thirdy was refreshed a little from his weariness.

"So you mean, we must knock him out?" Kyler asked.

"No, you kill him." AmLorr said dreadily. Kyler didn't knew that a fairy could produced a face as dark as AmLorr did recently. That could only mean that they really need to kill X if that is the only means to stop him.

Kyler looked at Reign and he noticed that there is only one spinning set of Runes on her head and a few secons will only pass before she could finish chanting. He was hoping that at least the spell could stop X.