A Moon Without The Stars

It was cold in that one afternoon, Ean and Thirdy is sitting on a bench just outside of the room where their classes are either being held or they are just wasting time doing things that they wanted while not leaving the classroom.

"You shouldn't have answered Kidd that way." Ean told Thirdy while the boy is holding his cheeks that can be visibly red. Thirdy didn't bother to talk back to the young werewolf that seems to be a little preoccupied while looking at the glyphs at the sky.

The explosions have been stopped before noon came and ever since that time, there isn't any activity from the humans. "I wonder what happened?" Ean asked the air. Thirdy knew that he was just speaking his mind, but he also wanted to answer that. Thirdy answered that the humans are hunting non-humans, and that made Ean shake his head and shouted, "Why!? We didn't do anything wrong!"

At that moment, Thirdy didn't know what to answer, he can already feel the sadness and rage swelling up to Ean. So he wanted to change the subject, "Where did you came from?"

"From the Human Capital, Hanialan."

"That is. . ."

"I know, don't continue it."

"Oh, ok." And there was an awkward silence between the two. Thirdy then saw Reighn and Kyler walking on the hallway and decided to call them. Rave's eye turned a little irritated when he saw Thirdy. But went to them otherwise.

"What do you need Dried Moonwort?" Rave said that made Thirdy a little more irritated than usual.

"We are just going to ask when will be the next class, you dumb witted nomad." And with that, the two elves released their weapons from thin air. Thirdy's gun came out from the silvery air that formed on his back and a two silver heavy pistols are at his hands like they were perfectly fitted on them while Kyler's bow appeared out of thin air and within a second, an arrow appered on his hands after a black ripple have been formed on the air.

Both Ean and Reign was shocked to see that a sudden aggro just suddenly erupted with just few words. But they just watched as the two boys began running face to face with each other while firing bullets and arrows with each other and freezing or even burning the bushes and flowers around the area.

Thirdy's kept pulling the triggers of his guns as he runs and jumps from one obstacle to another making wierd flips around that made him evade the arrows perfectly and his silver hair makes illusions of greyish lines in the air.

Meanwhile, Kyler kept himself in one position carefully aiming the frozen shots of Thirdy and firing an arrow of red and when it hits the targets, a small explosing is made. And he kept on firing on double strafes to match the speed of the triggers Thirdy has. They kept changing shots until they both heard a loud roar coming from the shade of the castle's hallway.

And the two elves saw a yellow cat with stripes of white and black who suddenly let go a series of small magic cirlces on the air and it shot beams directly at the two elves on which they nearly dodged it and it kept firing white colored beams to the elves on which they returned fires but the bullets and arrows won't reach the cat and it's magic circles.

The cat jumped from ground to bracnhes of the tree and the magic circles followed wherever it went while it fire the same beams to the elves on which they now realized that the cat really wanted to hurt them. Badly.

The cat then roared again, so loud like a giant lion that the two elves suddenly stopped for a little while and the cat used this opportunity and shot a larger white beam at them.

Right before the two elves were even hit, Ean and Reighn used their powers to protect the two. Ean shifted into his giant wolf form whose mane was pitch black with a strip of dark blue on irregular spots while Reighn made a barrier made of blue magic circles big enough to protect her and Kyler's whole body. "Enough, who are you." Reighn shouted to the cat who then turned into a small kid with bright yellow eyes and white hair.

"Ok ok, I was just playing along." He said with this nomadic accent while being playful. He then giggled and went down to the ground. Ean noted the clothes that the boy is wearing is rather heavy for the kind of climate they are in now. Eab then reverted back into his human form without the tank top that he wears and walked towards the bench to get it. "Nice body you got there werewolf boy." The little kid said while Ean got a little offended at that and looked at his own body noting some baby fats on his belly and chest.

"Who are you?" Reighn said while trying to help out Kyler fix himself after shaking of tha daze from the roar. "Are you from the werefolk?" She asked and the little kid just smiled. And then he ran off towards the shadows of the castle.

"Are the two of you ok?" Reighn asked the two elven boy on which they are shaking up their heads.

"Honestly, no, I feel like I heard that roar before." Thirdy said and he stood up straight and without a word walked out of the garden. Kyler did the same leaving only Ean and Reighn alone on the grounds.

At the upper window facing the garden, the little kid is sitting on the window looking at the two elves, "Now this is interesting, who picked the two elves?" Kidd just answered plainly who picked Kyler and Thirdy. "Now, when did the sister tribes began figting with each other?"

"How should I know, they're been at war ever since I got here."

"Oh right, I should ask Luna."

"The other's isn't here in this world Rafaiel." Luna said in a serious tone that made the white haired kid look at him. Luna said to Rafaiel that the others are currently doing something and shouldn't be bother for the time being. He also don't know what they are doing and when they are coming back. But they left a message that the remaining guardians should train the next generation.

"And I know that you belong on that generation." Kidd said to Rafaeil and the boy just smiled. He then jumped to the stone floor and faced the blind kid in front of him. They just stand the same if they are going to remove their boots. As well sa the hair style. The difference is that, Kidd has reddish hair while Rafaeil has white as snow.

"Somethings never change." Rafaeil said and he walked out of the room.

"Yes, your height as well." Kidd said and he slam shut the door using his psychic powers while trying to hold his laughter as Rafaeil tried to knock hard and open the door.

---- A/N ----

Hi! I'm back at writing again! Sorr it took me almost five months to return. But don't worry, I'm back and I plan to update my stories regularly and once a week post so that I could properly manage my time.

I am just going to need a little support from you guys. A  little comment and a quick vote will keep me motivated to write stories. :D

So keep the love out and let's enjoy the story.