Barrels of Flashback (M)

--- A/N ---

Hey there! This is the author speaking, I would just like to let you know guys that I have inserted a youtube clip here, it's a music from Suikoden II which was my favorite game and one of the inspiration to writing a story that has a multitude of back and side stories on it. It's covered by Wato which by the way is a great piano artist. The title is called Reminiscence. 

Just press play at the (M) signal and you can read it onwards.

----- -----

"Now, I need you all to get along just fine ok?" Lamia said to the four people in the room on which the four people are sitting far away from each other. Even though the room was well lit and there are chairs that reminds you of a typical classroom.

The wall on the left side of the room is completely made of glass that is squared by metal frames that makes a design of checkers due to the shadows and light coming from the tree. The room's hue was not of that green because of the canopy that the large tree makes. The wall in the fron has this huge white board that fits perfectly from the floor up to the cieling. While the rest are made of concrete.

There are different shelves on the remaining sides that has either books or some ornaments and flowers.

Ean was sitting at the very front near the door and is looking at Lamia with bored expression while Reighn was at the other side of the room besides the window at the middle portion of the chairs.

"To begin our class, we need to introduce the new students that will be joining us today." Lamia said and she clapped her hands in the air to signal the two boys at the back.

The first boy to stand up was an elf with a black hair. A long straight black hair that flows in the air. The way the boy moves was so graceful that made Ean drop his jaws and Reighn to look at him with awe. He was wearing the same uniform as the rest of the people in the room. He was wearing a blue satin pants that fits perfectly on his thighs and legs. The boy is wearing a brown belts, one that is perfectly aligned on his wasit, and the other one simply hang loose. He also wears a tucked in blue polo that was neatly dressed in. It has an intricate design coming from the neck down to the chest area. It was stylish in his case.

The elf boy stood in front of the class beside Lamia who looks rather short. Lamia looked a little annoyed but she faked it with a smile. And then she stood on a chair. Ean and Reighn chuckled a little bit. Lamia just looked at them. "Well, he was tall. So I can't help it." She said that made the three of them laugh a little.

"Well, now, mister, can you introduce yourself?" Lamia said to the boy and Ean and Reighn behaved themselves.

"My name is Kyler Rave Urihara. From the mighty-" Kyler was cut of by Lamia.

"Ok! So Kyler, let's give chance for the other new student ok?" She said and Kyler just smiled at Lamia even though he was irritated.

The other elf boy was just smiling and walked passed Kyler who irritatedly seated himself back on his chair.

The one who replaced Kyler at the front is also an elf with silver spikey hair that looked cool. He also wears glasses that definitely fits at his young but refined face.

"I am called Thirdy from the Cloudscraper clan. It'snice to meet you all." And he bow his head a little and after that, he smiled at the class and looked at Lamia who just looked bored while picking her nose.

Lamia then felt that Thirdy was finished. "Oh, you're finished? Good, sit down now so that we can start our lesson." And Thirdy looked a little annoyed by what Lamia showed. But went to his seat either way.