Memoirs of The Alternate Past

"Gate, A-a-are you re-re-ready to go?" A boy with white hair asked Gate on which they are speaking in a garden of a rose field. They are drinking tea on which there is another girl with yellow hair with them. Gate looked at the boy on which he just smiled.

"He is always ready twin brother, you don't have to worry about that you know." The girl in yellow twin tails said to the boy on which the white haired boy just nodded and continued eating his slice of chocolate cake.

"Sol, is your preparation complete?" The white haired boy asked again.

"Luna, you don't have to worry," Sol said to her twin brother Luna that everything is ready. She also assured that by holding the right shoulder of her brother and gave a firm smile to him.

"I am nervous," Luna told to the both of them that this will be the first time that the two will be taking a student for the first time. "I think I'll teach two elves first."

"The elves?" Gate finally spoke to them. Luna nodded and then retreated himself back behind his teacup and continued eating his cake. "Thirdy CloudScraper and Kyler Rave Urihara." Gate named the two elves which Luna will take as his student.

"Why those two different elves by the way twin brother?" Sol asked.

"Thirdy uses g-g-g-guns while K-K-Kyler uses bows which, both are my specialty" Luna said while trying to gain up the courage to speak straight. "It doesn't matter if the CloudScraper Clan and the Urihara Nomads are at war for almost six decades."

"The fact that, many moons acknowledges their existences, th-th-they should get along wi-wi-with each other. Or they will pay the consequences." Luna said and he stood up from his chair and the scenery suddenly changes into a dark cave where there is a blue and white crystal that gives out a faint glow.

The table is still there as well as the chair and the cakes and tea. All that changed was the scenery. It was dark but the cold illumination gave the three-person the sight to be able to see around the cave.

Luna walked a little and then two giant crystal glowed showing that there are two people inside. "Already? You really do take things seriously twin brother." Sol said with a grin and drink a sip of her tea.

There were two individual inside a separate crystal.

The one on the right shows a rather tall male individual with silver spiky hair and a sharp pointed ear showing that it was an elf. The elf was tall than most of its kin and matching with the lean and muscular body, the elf was wearing a clear glasses and on his torso was just a padded leather armor. Inside of his armor was a white long sleeve undershirt. He was wearing light white cargo pants and a black belt where different barrels of bullets were stacked neatly and a pair of handguns of silver and black color.

The other one on the left was a boy with green and black clothing shows that he has a long black hair and a pair of a sharp pointed ear. A hair color that most elves don't have. Compared to its kin, he was rather small but his firm thighs say otherwise. Unlike the other elf who wield guns. This one seems to wield a large red bow with intricate design. He was a beautiful elf that could match up to the beauty of the female elves.

"I ha-ha-have them contained because they nearly killed each other already," Luna said and returned back to his chair. The moment he seated himself. The scenery changed back to the garden. But unlike before, someone was waiting and it was a girl of Blue wavy hair.

"Sarah, long time no see," Gate said and upon the gesture of a blank space on the table, a chair identical to those three were sitting on appeared out of thin air. "I presume that the books say that it's time for the candidates huh?"