Part 27-Stay away from my sister

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing, i pull it from under the pillow and answer.

"Hello"

"Why did you do it?" It is Kayla

I open my eyes and sit up, "Kayla"

"Why did you do it Kitso, was it even worth it"

She thinks that i took advantage of Tumisang, "Kayla i didn't do it"

"So what you didn't have sex with Tumisang?" She sounds pissed

"Look i ..."

"Didn't you just think the whole thing was so fast, you barely know her Kitso and ..." her voice cracks

"Wait, you don't think that i ..."

"No, i am not an idiot, i know that you will never do that"

"Then why are you mad?"

"Shouldn't i be" It adds up, she has feeling for me and for a second i forgot that

"I am sorry"

"I am going to sleep, will check on you tomorrow"

She still wants to hang out with me, "I don't think that my dad will allow it, he doesn't believe me this time"

"Kitso"

"Yeah" a knot builds up my throat, "My brother left, i don't think my dad will be coming home today so it is just me in the house"

"You want me to come over"

"Kayla you got school tomorrow but also i don't think it is a good idea to have a girl over"

"I won't ..."

"Yeah i know just that i don't want it to be like i am disrespeting my dad especially right now"

"No i understand, you are going to make it through this and then the school will accept you back and then you will have to annoy me all over again"

"So i annoy you"

She laughs, "You know what i mean, will talk tomorrow"

"Thank you for calling me"

"Yeah yeah" She hangs up and i smile for the first time today.

....

It is the next day, dad still hasn't come home. I tried to call him but he didn't answer any of my calls or reply the two texts that i sent him. Same thing goes to Jason, it's like i went from being a brother and a son to being nothing.

I want my brother and my father back and i am going to do whatever it takes to make sure that i get them back. I woke up early to bath and make breakfast hoping that dad might come through, i ended up eating alone and it felt like the worst thing.

I glance at my watch, in about 45 minutes it will be break time so if i catch a taxi i would arrive just before breakfast and maybe i can talk to Tumisang and have her tell the police the truth.

.....

I on the school uniform to blend in. I am glad that the security guy didn't stop me at the gate, that is only because he was busy on his phone. I head over to class hoping to at least find Tumisang there. Maybe if she is alone she could agree to this, there is a chance that her brother put her up to all this.

It looks like the universe is on my side. She is in class all alone with her head laid down on the table. She doesn't even see me as i walk in until i stop at her table.

"Tumisang"

She stands still for a few and then slowly raises her head, her eyes popping up like she is scared of me or something.

"Look" I take a step back, "We know what happened that night, why did you go to the police and lie about ..."

"You raped me Kitso" She says out loud making me flinch a little, "I begged you to stop but you kept on going on"

"Tumisang what are you talking about, i didn't do any of that you know it"

She shakes her head, "I trusted you"

"Tumisang" I snap at her and she begins to cry

"Just leave me alone, you got what you wanted"

"Tumisa..."

"What the hell are you doing here?" I glance back only to find Tumo and Aiden. Tumisang walks past me and heads straight into Aiden's arms.

"You are not supposed to be here or anywhere close to her" Tumo walks in and stands in front of me

"I didn't do anything to your sister and you know it. Was this a part of the plan so you can get the captain spot. I don't want it but you are doing to me"

"You raped my sister, you are a rapist Kitso. I have a feeling that you also did it to that other girl but maybe your dad paid her off. Stay away from my sister Kitso"

"What are you talking about, i didn't do anything to ..."

"Kitso" Kayla walks in

"Leave before i call the security" Tumo walks out

"What are you doing here?" Kayla asks

"I just wanted to ..."

"You need to leave, if they see you here you are going to get in trouble. Don't be stupid Kitso"

"Fine i will leave"

"Please" She begs

"Okay" I head out