{7}-Homecoming Preparation

**Wonyoung POV**

I'll be honest.

I didn't actually think that Yujin would accept to go to the dance with me. It really was a shot in the dark since I didn't have anyone to go with. Usually it would be Liz who would be my friend-date thing but you know how that went this year. I was thankful that Yujin accepted my offer or else I would've been so lonely at the dance watching all those couples dance together. Homecoming was approaching just one week away. I forced Yujin to wait for me after school so after practice on Monday, Yujin and I walked together to her house to plan our outfits. While walking, Yujin stayed quiet as usual so I took the liberty of facilitating the conversation. I wanted to get her opinion on some ideas that I had. She tried to push me away from discussing the dance but after Mrs. An overheard our argument, she forced Yujin to comply. We walked up to her room where I tried to plan out a blue dress combo with her. I looked through her closet but she didn't have much color variety; her closet was comprised of 90% black and 5% gray and white. I knew I had to step in to take her clothes shopping. We hopped over to my house so that I could showcase what an assorted group of clothing looks like. I may have held her hostage but I finally put together this mystical outfit after sifting through for 3 hours.

 I may have held her hostage but I finally put together this mystical outfit after sifting through for 3 hours

I dragged Yujin to the mall the very next day. She was difficult to convince, as usual, but she only finally agreed to come when I bribed her with dinner. We went through several stores but none of the outfits that I made Yujin try out just didn't seem right. It was soon approaching 8 pm so we decided on one last outfit. It HAD to be this one. When she came out, she looked beautiful, but... it still just didn't feel right. We had to call it quits. We stood up to leave but as I rose up, I accidentally knocked into an employee. She dropped the clothing that she was carrying. The outfit on the top was this dark blue silk suit. I don't know exactly what it was, but something about it felt...right. When she came out of that dressing room, we both looked each other in the eyes; a glance of one mutual thought: we found the homecoming outfit.

 When she came out of that dressing room, we both looked each other in the eyes; a glance of one mutual thought: we found the homecoming outfit