{29}-Confessions

**Wonyoung's POV**

--2 years later--

We have just graduated our first 4 years of college. It has been a long time coming and I don't believe I would've been able to persevere through it if it hadn't been for Yujin being with me the whole time. 

Whenever I would sluggishly come back home, I would see her on the couch or in the kitchen ready to gave me a big hug. Whenever I was really busy and needed alone time, she would be understanding and stay quiet despite usually running around the loft like a bright puppy. She would even lend me her lap to rest on whenever I had to read law documents while she stayed up watching TV. This happened almost everyday, especially toward the end of the year when I had a lot of projects and mock trials to prepare for, and I noticed that she would end up dozing off to sleep. Her light snoring was lowkey soothing to listen to as I read on. I would use her to be my audience as I rehearsed what I was going to say during my trials. It was helpful to have another person around to be an outside set of ears.

Unfortunately, we both still have our graduate studies to complete before we can get the credentials to enter the careers we've been striving for but at least we've completed this one milestone. One step at a time right? 

Thankfully, Yujin is actually doing very well for herself in her teaching job. It shouldn't take long before she gets her teaching credentials in 2 more years. She has been assistant teaching the entire time since we've moved in with each other. That's the only way we've been able to independently pay for this apartment. We mutually decided that we didn't want to rely on our parents to help us anymore, so it's been difficult surviving on a student-teacher's wage and the small paychecks I get from my part-time jobs. To be fair, I *maybe* shouldn't have spent a good portion of our money helping Leeseo open her own photography studio: Seo's Photos. I didn't tell Yujin at first, but I just couldn't help but aid in funding my baby sister's dreams. It's also a GREAT extracurricular that she can put into her college applications so she can get into a good school and if I've ever taught her anything, it's that extracurriculars are the most important thing one can do in high school, well....... besides dating I suppose. I just pray Leeseo is serious about this photography business or else Yujin will be mad at me and I HATE whenever that happens.

~~

I headed out early today to go to KimKim Koffee, my favorite coffee shop. This was due to it being right next to school. I had to work on a project for my internship at a law firm. During my undergraduate studies, I befriended two people in my major: Park Sunghoon and Baek Jiheon. We became instant friends when we found each other in like all of our classes in our first 2 years of school. Disregarding Liz, whom was off doing her own studies, those two were my best friends. I'd like to imagine us three became an unstoppable trio. We did almost everything together; took the same classes, applied to the same places, interned at the same places, and now, us three were under the same advisor who is now making us study like 50 different court cases to dissect the similarities and differences between them. It's really boring and extraneous work, but I trust that all this has a purpose... surely right...?

Sunghoon was incredibly intelligent, yet also incredibly quiet. In the court room, he was like a stone-cold killer; you wouldn't expect him to be all that dedicated because of his seemingly disinterested appearance, yet next thing you know, he assassinates you with a perfectly composed argument leading to a clear-cut victory. He was truly the MVP of our team, because our opponents could never expect what he would say. It took a while for him to warm up to us two despite being friends for 2 years at that point, but Jiheon and I eventually thawed his icy heart one trial at a time.