{28}-Forever

**Wonyoung's POV**

--2 years later--

After our relentless studies in our separate schools, Yujin and I were forced to find a new housing arrangement for university. The dorms were getting way too small for my claustrophobia to handle. Considering we met each other every single weekend, it was only natural that the idea of living together was brought up. We dilly-dallied around that idea for a couple of months in summer before admitting that we simply could not bear being without each other everyday anymore. We rented an apartment that was located halfway between our schools. We were only presented with this opportunity because of our parents' endless support and, most importantly, money; I mean who would ever let their daughter move in with her girlfriend while they're still broke college students? Maybe it was because we already lived close together previously and our families are close already that they allowed this. The apartment was quite large for two college students to live in which was great because we could fit a bunch of our belongings in here.

The apartment had a mix of both of our personalities showcased. As soon as you enter the place, you're greeted by a series of photos that we had framed of Yujin and I throughout our time together like our Homecoming pictures, Halloween, the time we went to the aquarium, New Years when she confessed to me, the senior camping trip, and lastly us at the amusement park. These pictures lined the hallway leading into the main room, which doubled as both the living room and the kitchen. Scattered around the living space, all our notable items were seen. The clothes rack directly to the right of the opening of the hallway held our valuable university jackets. Plushies covered the entire couch which was neccessary whenever Yujin forced us to watch a horror movie. My awards were displayed on the shelf placed on the left side of the TV along with our graduation certificates. A big vase of flowers, that Yujin's parents bought us, was placed on the opposing side of the TV where the sun perfectly hit it through our peach-colored curtains to imbue it with sunlight. A rug that Yujin knit once for an art project was hoisting the coffee table which held a handful of textbooks that Yujin and I keep out so we can easily grab them when we head out for school if needed.

The kitchen area took up the majority of the right side of the apartment. The marble kitchen was still freshly shining since we have yet to find the time to actually use it. We were gifted a handful of the bare-minimum equipment from our parents. Sitting on the kitchen counter was a coffee machine Leeseo and Yuyeon bought us for the apartment which was VERY useful since I've become a coffee addict because of college. Yujin keeps preaching to me not to drink so much coffee but I just... can't stop. On the kitchen table were two set plates and utensils laid out, however we have yet to have an actual meal together due to our schedules. Yujin keeps promoting her own cooking abilities which I hope is legit and not just her boasting because one of us is going to need to cook for the future and it isn't gonna be me. I know how to cook a total of 3 things in the kitchen: instant ramen, cook rice, and fry an egg; I don't think this is enough to sustain our family in the future.

Past the kitchen, to the far right of our apartment, was our bedroom. Keep in mind, this apartment has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, however we decided, unbeknownst to our parents, to use the second room as a study room since I found that when I try to study with a bed in the room, I tend to slack off for long periods at a time.

NOT LIKE WHAT YOU'RE THINKING. GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER.

Anyways... our bedroom was moderately monotonous as opposed to my old mess of a room filled with posters and pictures. It just had a queen-sized bed in the middle with our two individual drawers to the side of it. I usually slept on the left side, while Yujin took the right side. Also on the left side was a long strip of table which is where Yujin and I do our makeup. We made it this way so that we could do our makeup at the same time if we needed to but it wound up being that I had to wake up so much earlier for classes that I did my makeup alone anyways. Placed right above our bed was a giant framed photo of us at graduation taken by my sister. We were both in those dang black and pink graduation gowns. Yujin and Leeseo had schemed for this "candid" picture where Yujin unexpectedly picked me up bridal-style and before I even knew what was happening, Leeseo snapped the picture.