{19}-Day One

**Yujin's POV**

We continued to sit behind the tree, leaning against it. Her head rested on my shoulder. We held each other's hand as we talked. Her hand was delicate and soft. I continued to caress it as she went on a tangent about how the times she was frustrated with me. The way she whined, her honey sweet voice, her gestures, it was all too cute for me to handle. I couldn't look her in the eyes. 

"I hate to break up this cute moment and all but mom is starting to wonder where you are" Leeseo peeked around from the corner.

Out of instinct, I let go of her hand and put both hands up as if I was caught in the midst of a crime. 

"What time is it?" Wonyoung wondered. She then grabbed my arm and checked my watch: 12:32.

"Oh man, we've been gone for 30 minutes already" I chuckled

"You mean, we've been together for 30 minutes already" she winked, grabbing my hand again. We stared into each other, about to kiss.

"I'm gonna throw up." Leeseo declared.

We stopped, "we should just go now" I suggested

"yeah..." Wonyoung agreed

We began to walk back but Wonyoung stopped abruptly. "Wait a minute. Should we tell them...that... we're... dating?"

I held our held hands up. "It would be my greatest accomplishment to let everyone know that I'm yours."

"I'm going to throw up AGAIN" Leeseo yelled

NOW we went back. We strutted back as if we were the royal family, Wonyoung clutching my arm tightly.

Everyone quickly took notice of us. I saw them all pointing and whispering in each other's ears but my real concern was how Mr. and Mrs. Jang would say about it.

Wonyoung ran to our parents, whom were mutually wondering where their daughters went and hugged her parents, wishing them a Happy New Year first. She then called me over.

"Mom...Dad...Mr., Mrs. An..."

"Yujin and I are dating!" she said excitedly.

We looked at them anxiously. It felt like forever. Mr. and Mrs. Jang staring me down, looking at me up and down. Right when I thought Mrs. Jang would say something, she closed her mouth again. Her mouth slightly opened. My heart beating double... triple... no 10x its speed.

"Well took you two long enough!" She opened her arms wide and hugged me, enveloping me entirely. I was paralyzed.

"what..." I heard Wonyoung mutter.

She was then hugged by my mom, "Glad to know Yujin chose someone so beautiful to be her girlfriend, isn't that right honey!"

"I think Wonyoung is actually too good for her" my dad admitted.

"No if anything, it's Yujin whose out of Wonyoung's league. Yujin is strong and bold. I like that. Wonyoung, she's a bit frail, a bit skinny". Mr. Jang commented.