{27}-University

**Wonyoung's POV**

Today was finally the day. I start my first day of university at my DREAM SCHOOL!!! How exciting is that?!?!? 

Yonsei University.

I've worked so hard and it has really paid off. I got accepted along with Liz so I'm very happy that I have someone I know with me as I go through university. I'm attending as a Political Science major so that I can reach my dream career in the law field, perhaps as a lawyer?

It's the first time that I'm living away from my parents so I was very nervous. Luckily, since I have Liz with me, she's been able to help calm my nerves and anxiety. She bought me jellies to relax, as she's dealt with this multiple times before. Liz and I obviously decided to dorm together. To be honest, we've slept over at each other's places so often, this became second nature to us. In our small 12' x 17' dorm room, the room was bare except the 2 small beds and closets that we were provided. This was gonna be an issue. I brought so many clothes that barely 1/5th of my luggage could even fit in the closet that they gave me. The first thing we did when we reached campus was sprint into the student store to get our very own Yonsei Jacket. That sleek design with Royal Blue made me feel omnipotent. Wearing it made me feel connected to the school. Our families both spent that entire first move-in date with us; they helped lug our belongings into our room on the 6th floor, our moms organized and cleaned our room for us, then we all went out to eat together. We ate at a hotpot restaurant down the street from the school. It was a bittersweet meal. It felt as if I would never see my family again. Obviously, that isn't true but... it still felt... sad... I always thought that I could easily survive without my parent's yelling at me or doing things for me, but sitting in that chair, looking at my parents looking proudly at me, panning their eyes to putting all their attention on Leeseo now, made me reflect upon myself; on how I should've been more thankful for them providing for me.

By the end of the night, we all crowded back in the dorm room for one last ending. After making sure that we were knew how to survive without them babysitting us like they have for the past 19 years, they gave us one sorrowful hug goodbye and went down the stairs. Leeseo, unusually, was very quiet throughout the whole day and I learned why. When the parents left, she hugged me tightly with tears in her eyes.

"I'll miss you y'know?"

I was overwrought with emotion. My cute lil' baby sister, who has never shown emotion, is crying because of me. I furiously teared up too, "I'll miss you too baby~"

As she was about to disappear down the stairwell, she gave me one last glance, I almost teared up again. Then... poof. My family is going home...

~~

Liz plopped down on her bed, "So...it's just us Youngie~, we've always dreamed of this day; when we would live together...but...but..."

"but why are we so sad?" I finished.

I rose up and hugged her, "We got this Jiwon. We're gonna get through college together!"

She broke our hug, swiping at the tear flowing down her face and put her hand out. I put my hand on top and we did our childhood cheer, raising our hands up in union.

"I- I- I-TING"