{24}-Amusement Park

**Yujin's POV**

Senior week: the week of our graduation.

We've finished absolutely everything; all our tests, almost every college letter has been sent out, any additional stresses concluded, so now all we have left is to have fun!

To celebrate this grand achievement, we were given the opportunity to head to the amusement park for a graduating students only night. The school was sponsored by Chinese investors which explains why we had so many premium quality things here. They provided the funds for this trip because they felt like us seniors did such good work over the past years and to give us a last HOORAH before we embark on university. 

In the days leading up to the event, we already decided on our group for the night. Our group consisted of us five however, we were occasionally followed by our "royal court". They honestly were a great help to us unconditionally, they guarded Wonyoung while she was studying in the library so no one would disturb her with any noise that would break her concentration. They also brought her snacks from the vending machine occasionally to fuel her studies. Although with all that stuff bodyguarding Wonyoung, I don't know how they also studied...

For tonight, we gave them the "command" to go have fun on their own; not to mind us although sometimes, coincidentally, we met up. It felt like a fun cameo whenever we ran into each other. As soon as we entered the park, we immediately headed to the gift shop to buy headbands due to the pleas of Wonyoung and Rei. We each got our respective animals; a dog, Wonyoung with a bunny, Liz had a cat, Rei had a chick, and Gaeul had a squirrel. As soon as we were prepared for the night, we headed out to go on our first ride.

Our first ride was a big rollercoaster that was rumored to be amongst the fastest at the park. It had all sorts of things like loops and going upside down, all at max speed. Wonyoung was nervous the entire time we waited in line; not even speaking to us. As we got closer to the front, she started getting more and more nervous. It eventually reached the point where her hand was completely crushing mine. Then, she started abusing me: hitting me all over for forcing her onto this ride. I assured her that the ride wasn't even all that scary but she was NOT listening to any of us. Wonyoung sat down in the middle of me and Gaeul, tightly compressing both our hands. Liz and Rei sat in the row behind us. Even in the final seconds before the ride began, she was angry at me for letting this happen to her as the FIRST RIDE. Throughout the ride, Wonyoung was screeching at the top of her lungs even louder than the wind. By the time I stumbled off the coaster and onto the platform, I think I lost my hearing. I needed to warm Wonyoung up to me as we walked around to find our next coaster. She was still not having it, but its nothing some food couldn't solve! I suppose that's the price of dating Wonyoung. A price I'll pay whatever the cost.

We immediately went onward to the next ride. We spent the day either waiting in a long wait line or on the run to our next attraction. Waiting in those lines made me think; wow... we're really all about to go our separate ways soon once college begins. Regardless, I'm sure we'll always be friends and my family will always live next to Wonyoung's and obviously I don't think I'll be able to live without my "Wonton" (don't tell her I called her that). From all the running and standing around, our bodies were slowly but surely giving up on us. The only person who wasn't affected was Rei whom idly stood straight without a hint of fatigue. The rest of us were constantly clamoring to find a seat in the line or leaning on something just to rest our legs.

At a certain point, we stopped our ride marathon and had to sit down due to the fatigue, especially from the emotional drain of Wonyoung and Liz, whom feared literally every coaster and screamed all our ears off. I want to say that I was a brave, reliable soul for Wonyoung, but honestly, for some coasters, I couldn't handle it either. Rei and Gaeul, on the other hand, were titans of stoicism, who were fearless throughout everything.