Chapter Two

September 2022

POV: Riley

Mandy and I have a meeting with Taylor and her people today to show them some of the choreography for the show. I had spent the last few months listening to and watching Taylor's entire catalog of music to prepare myself.

Not going to lie, I may have turned into a Swiftie. I really love some of her new albums, but Reputation is probably my favorite. From what Mandy has told me, Taylor has already started training for this tour, and she is going to need it. The logistics of this show is unlike anything I have ever done.

“Hi, Taylor, Tree, it's nice to finally meet you in person,” Mandy said, making my head pop up.

I had been stretching so I could run through some of the dances for Mandy and give Taylor an idea of what we have planned.

“This is Riley Jordan. She is going to show you a few of the numbers we have been working on,” Mandy said, and I turned to make eye contact with Taylor.

“It's my pleasure, Ms, Swift, Ms. Paine,” I said, offering my hand to them.

“It's nice to finally meet you, Riley. Emma has spoken so highly of you, I feel like I know you already,” Taylor said, taking my hand.

Her hand was so soft and I felt a connection with her I had never felt with anyone else. “The pleasure is all mine, Ms. Swift,” I said, smiling.

“Please, call me Taylor,” she said, smiling at me.

“So, Riley is going to run through some of the dances we have been working on. Feel free to stop us at any time if you have questions, advice, or criticism,” Mandy said, nodding to me.

I quickly unzipped my hoodie, leaving me in just my gray joggers and sports bra, and the music began.

____________________________________________________________________________

POV: Taylor

When her hoodie came off and I got my first view of exactly what Emma was talking about. Her body was insane. Her abs, her v-line. She was absolutely gorgeous and her eyes. They look almost purple. As I watched her dance, I could not get over how easily her body moved, nor could I take my eyes off her.

“You're drooling,” Tree whispered to me, as I looked at her blushing.

“Can you blame me,” I whispered back, looking back to Riley.

We continued watching until she finished, and Mandy turned to us. “What do you think? Keep in mind, everything can be changed, expand upon, whatever you need,” Mandy said.

“First, that was amazing. I love the energy. Second, please tell me how you did that and aren’t even winded,” I said, laughing.

She grinned, rubbing her abs, “Um, I workout 5 days a week, cardio, strength training, yoga, pilates,” she said, walking back over to us.

“Ok, hear me out, I have to be able to do a three and a half hour show, singing, lets go ahead and say, 45 songs. Train me. Help me get in shape for this tour. I will do whatever you tell me,” I said, almost pleading with her.

She laughed, “Listen, it's not too hard. What are you currently doing?”

“I decided to run on the treadmill singing the entire set list,” I said, laughing.

“That's an interesting place to start. So you like to run?”

“Not really, but it's a good way to increase my endurance and lung capacity,” I said, grinning.

One In A Lifetimeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें