Twenty-Two

POV: Taylor

My eyes slowly opened, blinking slightly. I smiled seeing her sleeping face so close to mine, her shaggy hair falling over her eyes. I smiled remembering yesterday. She has never been that rough with me, and I loved it.

We had slept most of yesterday, waking up briefly last night to get a snack and crawled right back in bed. I love that we get to sleep in today and spend the whole day together. I think I am going to cook her breakfast and surprise her. I carefully kissed her nose and slipped out of bed. I quickly did my morning routine and threw on her shirt from yesterday and headed to the kitchen.

I got the coffee started and rummaged through her fridge, deciding to make bacon, eggs, and french toast. I put my playlist on shuffle and laughed as Blank Space started playing, and I started to dance around the kitchen.

____________________________________________________________________________

POV: Riley

I woke up alone, rolling onto my back wondering if I had dreamed the whole thing. Sitting up, I saw her discarded clothes from yesterday and smiled. I got up, stretched and did my morning routine and threw on some clean boxers and a sports bra and made my way to the kitchen.

I could smell the coffee and hear what sounded like 22 playing from the kitchen. I leaned against the door frame and watched her, singing 22 and dancing around the kitchen, in my shirt while she fixed breakfast. I chuckled to myself. She is such a goof.

Just as I was about to make myself known, Vigilante Shit came on, and her whole demeanor changed. The dance became super erotic and my mouth dropped watching her dance. If she did this on stage, she would get banned.

I made my way quietly behind, placing my hand against her stomach and pressing into her, rolling my hips with her as she sang. She leaned back into me, wrapping her arm around my neck as we continued the dance.

As the song ended she kissed me softly, “Good Morning.” she whispered, smiling up at me.

“Good Morning.” I whispered, caressing her stomach. “Breakfast and a show, huh?” I asked, grinning.

She laughed, “Yea, I got kind of into it.” she said, as she went back to flipping the toast.

“I could tell.” I said, pouring myself a cup of coffee and sitting on the stool. “I love that you surprised me, but how did you know where I was and how did you get in?” I asked, watching her while she cooked.

“I called Scarlett and she filled me in and let me have the other key before I flew to Kansas City.” she said, plating up the food.

“Sneaky sneaky.” I said, smiling at her. “How did everything go the other night?”

She slipped onto the stool next to me, “Really well actually. Lauren is so sweet. I can't wait for you to meet her, and Travis is really into her.” she said, sipping her coffee.

“How did Patrick and Brittany handle everything? Britt seemed a little agitated.”

She sighed. “I think Brittany’s heart is in the right place. They saw how Kayla played with Travis’s heart and I think she was afraid I would do the same thing. Let's face it, I do not have the best track record with men.” she said, smirking at me.

“No, no you don't, but you tend to date fragile men who's ego's can't handle the amazingness that is you.” I said, lifting her hand to my lips.

“You're biased,” she said, blushing.

“No, I just happen to know a few strong-willed independent women that have issues with weak men.”

She looked at me, slightly confused.