Thirty-Seven

POV: Taylor

“Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh FUCK,” I moaned, throwing my head back, my orgasm fast approaching.

She held my hips steady as I rolled them against her, my movements getting slightly erratic as I continued to ride her.

She took my nipple into her mouth, sucking the hardened bud, her tongue flicking it lightly before moving to give the other the same attention. I could feel my walls tighten around her dick, milking her. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer

“Fuck, baby girl,” she groaned, her hands stroking my thighs.

I looked down at her, my face flushed, water cascading over our naked bodies. She slipped her hand between us, her thumb pressing against my clit.

“Oh Riley,” I moaned.

“Cum for me baby girl,” she said, as my orgasm hit me as I felt her release into me.

I continued to roll my hips against her, while I buried my face in her neck.

“Guess this little shower seat does come in handy,” she whispered to me, as she caressed my back.

I smiled against her neck, “I don't think this is what the manufacturer had in mind,” I said laughing.

She held me close, our breathing coming back to normal. I felt so at peace in her arms. I never want to leave them.

“How about we finish our shower, have a bite to eat, then spend the rest of the day in bed. I want to worship your body,” she said, kissing my shoulder.

“Hmmm, yes please.”

____________________________________________________________________________

POV: Riley

The pain in my thigh woke me out of a dead sleep. It wasn't really painful, more like a dull throbbing. Ashley had told me that it was normal with my type of injury. It wasn't really the bone, but the muscles.

I looked over at Taylor, her naked back on display. We had gone at it all day. In the shower, in the kitchen, in our bedroom. Guess we were making up for the time we lost. I smiled looking over at her.

I slipped out of bed, throwing on my sweats and making my way to the kitchen. I took some ibuprofen and looked at the time, 5:45 am. The sun would be rising soon. I am not even sure what time we finally passed out. I decided to brew some coffee before heading back to our bed.

I filled a thermos and grabbed two cups, a few bottles of water and some ibuprofen and quietly made my way back to our room, slipping quietly back into bed. I poured myself some coffee and leaned back, checking my emails. I noticed an email from an attorney and the name sounded familiar.

I opened the email and my heart sank. I knew why I recognized the name, he was Jenny’s attorney. The email was sent while I was in a coma and advised they were reaching out on behalf of the late Jennifer Aubrey Thomas. My heart hurt. I quickly searched and found the article. She has been killed in a car accident, hit by a drunk driver, leaving behind a 14 year old daughter, Aurora Daphne Thomas.

I read the entire email twice, blinking back tears. Why in the world would she leave her daughter to me? We had done the paternity test, I was not her other parent. I knew Jenny had family, why did she leave Rory to me?

I closed my eyes, remembering the sweet and precocious little girl. She had green eyes and blonde hair, just like her Mom. She was 3 almost 4 the last time I saw her. Now she was a full blown teenager.

I read over the email, before shooting it to Scarlett, Marcel, Tree, and John. I would also need to talk to Taylor. This would affect her as well.

____________________________________________________________________________