Chapter Nineteen

POV: Riley

We just finished the last night of Sao Paulo, and I am not looking forward to the next few days. I spoke to Kevin yesterday and I am due on set on the 4th of December. It will give Taylor and I a few days before she leaves for Kansas City to be the “dotting girlfriend” and I leave for Atlanta.

Tree, Mandy, the dancers, and the band are flying out on Taylor’s other jet. Some of them have connecting flights to catch in order to be home with their families for the holidays. Taylor and I are already on our way to the airport since we are both flying straight into New York.

As far as anyone knows, I am flying out tomorrow straight to Atlanta.

As Taylor and I boarded her private plane, our bags were loaded by her security. Taylor and I flopped down in our seats, prepared for take off. Once we are in the air, Taylor let Jared know we are going to lay down and we do not want to be disturbed.

I had never seen the “bedroom” on her plane, and I am not going to lie, I was impressed. It had a shower and a queen size bed, just for her.

“Let’s shower, I feel disgusting and sweaty, but I have to warn you, the shower isn't big enough to really do anything but shower." she said, giggling.

“I am fine with that.” I said, stripping and walking past her.

“Right behind you.” she said, stripping just as fast.

She wasn't kidding. That was one tiny ass shower, but we managed to get clean, feeling refreshed. I was sitting on the bed with a towel around my waist, watching her put her hair up. She smiled in the mirror, turning to face me. She walked over to me, kneeling in between my legs.

“God, I love you so much,” she said, softly, running her hands up my body. “Thank you for being there for me during this leg of the tour, for taking care of me, for making sure I was ok, for making me feel safe,” she said, kissing my neck.

I lifted her off her knees, pulling her into the bed with me, and rolling her to her side, “I love you too, so, so much,” I said gently, caressing her face.

She leaned forward, connecting our lips. This kiss was different, this kiss was tender, feeling the love we felt for one another flowing through our bodies. I slipped my tongue into her mouth, making her moan softly, our tongues fighting for dominance. As air became a problem, she leaned her forehead against mine. She shivered in my arms, and I pulled the covers over us.

“Why am I so sleepy?” she asked, snuggling into me.

“You have had a very difficult couple of weeks, it's natural to be tired. Let's rest, we have a ten hour flight.” I said, pulling her close.

“Mmm,” she said, drifting off to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

POV: Taylor

I have no idea how long we have been asleep, as I slowly woke from my slumber. God, I love waking up with her arms around me. Her hand protectively laid on my stomach, her thumb lightly caressing the skin. I reached for my phone, seeing it's only been a few hours.

As I moved back, I could feel her, already hard. I decided to playfully wiggle my ass against her, making her groan in her sleep. I giggled a bit and kept wiggling. Suddenly her hand on my stomach slid down my body, landing on my hip.

“Lift your leg,” she growled in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. As I lifted my leg slightly, the hand on my hip pulled my ass into her, and I felt her cock slip into me, making me gasp. She kissed my neck and down my shoulder as she began to thrust gently into me.