Chapter Six

POV: Taylor

The tour was announced yesterday and it literally broke Ticketmaster. The response to this tour has me excited. I can't wait for the fans to see what we have come up with!

My whole team has been working with them on the issue to make sure my fans got their tickets. I have even considered adding more shows.

Today we are learning the dance for Vigilante, and I am excited to see what Mandy cooked up. As I entered the space, I saw my dancers chatting and I saw chairs set out around the room. I found Riley with several new female dancers going over what I assume to be the dance. I am not amused by the way one of the ladies is checking out Riley.

“Taylor, are you excited to learn the Vigilante dance today,” Mandy asked, walking over.

“I am. Um, who are the new ladies with Riley?”

“They worked with us on La La Land, and Gretchen has worked on Broadway with Riley,” Mandy said, pointing out the women in question. “They are going to help us out today, specifically with the chair work,” she said, walking over to Riley.

Riley looked over, seeing me, and smiled. God, that smile makes me weak in the knees. Get a hold of yourself, Swift. Acting like a teenager in love.

“Hey Tay,” she said, walking over. “I would like to introduce you to Gretchen, Tina, and Vivian. They will be helping us with Vigilante.” Riley said, introducing me to the ladies.

“It's a pleasure to meet you all. Thank you for helping us out today,” I said, smiling sweetly.

“You, Ms, Swift, will be with Gretchen. She is going to show you your moves, specifically with the chair dance,” Riley said, wiggling her eyes as she walked away with the other two.

“So, Ms. Swift, are you ready to shock the world?” Gretchen said, pulling me along with her.

____________________________________________________________________________

POV: Riley

The dance for Vigilante is meant to be very erotic, and there was no way in hell I could show Taylor that dance, so I brought in the best person I knew to show her, Gretchen. Taylor kept watching me as I worked with Tina and Vivian, and if looks could kill, all three of us would be dead.

“You should probably tell her that we are married and have absolutely no interest in you,” Viv said, walking away to help Kam.

“She has a point you know,” Tina said, following her wife.

“Yea, I know,” I said, watching her and Gretchen.

____________________________________________________________________________

POV: Taylor

“Sweetie, if you stare any harder, you're going to stare a hole in her back,” Gretchen said, as they watched Riley, Vivian and Tina.

“I'm sorry,” I said softly, trying to focus on what Gretchen was showing me.

“Honey, you don't have anything to worry about. Vivian and Tina are married to each other, and my husband would kill Riley. We have all worked together for years on Broadway,”

“Wait, they are married?”

“Yes sweetie,” Gretchen said, chuckling.

“I am so embarrassed,” I said, looking at the older woman.

“Sweetie, don't be. Come on, let me show you how to work this stage and own it,” Gretchen said, pulling me with her.

____________________________________________________________________________