Twenty-Three

POV: Taylor

This week has been amazing. After Heidi left the other night,  we found out that Riley was done till after the new year. Kevin said he needed them back by Jan 6th, filming would resume on January 8th.

Instead of both of us flying back to New York for the remainder of the week, we decided to stay in our bubble in Atlanta; and we would fly to Kansas City together on Friday morning. Travis and Lauren wanted to have dinner, and we said yes.

My birthday was yesterday, and I was a little bummed when I discovered I had started my period on my birthday. I was really looking forward to a full day of birthday sex with her, but she promised me she would make it up to me. She surprised me with breakfast in bed, then a full body massage. I really don't think there is anything she can’t do. God, she is so unbelievably sweet. She made sure I was comfortable and had everything I wanted or needed. I really did hit the jackpot with her.

Around lunch time, there was a knock on the door, and my friends Blake, Selena, Gigi, Emma, Cara, Brittany, Sophie, and Abigail invaded. Riley had called Blake, wanting to surprise me with dinner and dancing and Blake and my Mom came through for her. It was the first time several of my friends were meeting her, and she charmed them all. Cara was a little surprised to learn I was with Riley and not Travis, until we explained. How Riley managed to stay out of the paparazzi cameras, I will never know, but she isn't in any of the pictures from last night. Well, not in any of the ones we posted….

Not going to lie, I am going to miss the hot tub, but Riley told me not to fret. She had one on her terrace back in New York that we could enjoy once we were back home.

We are currently packing to head to Kansas City, and Riley has been on the phone with Scarlett, discussing the plans for next week.

“Hey, baby girl, Scarlett said that Roman can't get Rose for Christmas, so they can come sooner, if that's ok,” she asked quickly.

“Oh that's fantastic!! That means I can decorate the house,” I said, squealing with delight. After what Riley had told us about Romain, I knew little Rose would be disappointed that once again, her father had let her down. Not if her Aunty Taylor has anything to say about it…..

“Ok, so Scarlett and company will be arriving Tuesday.” Riley said, walking back into the kitchen. “When are Ryan, Blake and the girls coming up?”

“That's perfect. Um, I want to say they're not coming until Christmas Eve, but I need to confirm with Blake. Also, I need to confess something about the house,” I said, looking shyly at Riley.

“What did you do, Tay?”

“Ok, so before Trav and I figured things out, I found a gorgeous house in Kansas City. It sits on 11 acres, has 8 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, full kitchen, guest house, pool house, and a pool,” I said, looking at Riley.

“You bought it, didnt you?”

“I did, We closed on it last week,” I said grinning.

“And let me guess, you have already fully furnished it and your team has already decorated for the holidays,” Riley asked, grinning.

“Maybe,” I said, blushing.

She lightly pecked me on the nose, making me scrunch my face as I smiled at her. I can't believe she is really mine.

“What time is the flight in the morning?” she asked, looking up from her phone.

“Jared and the guys will be here around 9am to pick us up and take us to the airport,” I said, checking the flight plan.

“Are Blake and the girls flying back with us?” she asked, bringing her bag to the living room.

“Actually, I think they are. Let me text Blake,” I said, shooting her a quick text.