Thirty

AN: Get your tissues ready........

POV: Taylor

What should be an exciting and amazing night has an air of sadness over it. The fans have no idea that what happened with Riley is affecting us so much. I had talked to Scarlett before we left for the stadium and asked her if I could share the video of Riley playing the piano in Argentina, and after a long pause she said as long as I didnt play the audio she was fine with it.

During the acoustic set tonight I was going to play a song for Riley and we had a montage of images of Riley during the tour from everyone and from my own personal gallery. The whole team was taking it hard, but we would go on for Riley.

“Tay, it's time sweetie,” my Mom said gently.

____________________________________________________________________________

POV: Scarlett

We were all seated in Riley's room, the constant beep of her monitors, the rhythm of her breathing machine making it very real.

Tree had sent a link to us earlier to the live feed for the show in Melbourne and we had pulled it up to watch. We wanted the room to be happy. We wanted Riley to know we are with her.

A knock on the door draws me out of my trance and I see Donna Kelce, Travis, Lauren, Patrick, Brittany, Kylie and Jason standing in the doorway.

Travis walked over to me engulfing me in a hug. “I am so sorry, Scar,” he whispered.

“It's ok, she is alive. She is gonna be ok,” I choked out as Donna wrapped me in another hug.

“God, are you all ok? So much has happened in the last 48 hours,” I said, looking at all of them.

“We are all fine, and we will all get through everything and come out stronger,” Patrick said.

I smiled at them. God, my cousin is one lucky woman to have the people in the room. I sat back and watched my Mom, Hunter, Lizzie, Robbie, Robert and Chris welcome everyone.

“Has anyone heard about the other three, are they alive, ok?” Donna asked.

“I talked to Heidi's sister this morning. Heidi is ok. They want to keep her for a few more days. Her and Riley were closer to the explosion and collapse. From what I have heard Riley literally threw Heidi as far as she could before the building collapsed.”

“Threw her?” Travis asked.

“They were both on their wires and I am guessing Riley had better footing to move Heidi out of the way, so it looks like she is throwing her,” Robert explained.

“Do they have any idea what happened?”

“Kevin has been very tight lipped. The investigation is ongoing,” I said, sitting back.

“I wonder if it has anything to do with those explosions on the lot next to them. I remember Riley talking about them when we surprised Taylor in Atlanta for her birthday,” Brittany said, thinking out loud.

Robert and I both locked eyes, knowing that was something Kevin had mentioned to us this morning.

“I would keep that under wraps,” I said to Brittany, and she nodded, understanding the gravity of that statement.

“Is that Taylor,” Kylie asked, pointing to the TV.

“Oh, it's starting,” I said, turning the volume up.

___________________________________________________________________________

POV: Lizzie

As we watched Taylor perform, we could all tell she was struggling. The band struggled, the dancers struggled, but they held it together. She certainly knows how to work a crowd and this one was one of a kind.