Chapter 26

~~~Taeyong's pov~~~

As the meeting came to an end so did my will to live, don't get me wrong I do get along with the people here however sitting and listening to people talk gets daunting. It does not help that my mind has been thinking of Y/N. I just wished this meeting would come to an end so I could see her. 

She always improves my mood even if she does not try. Her smile is so warm and her laugh is a sweet melody that she does not show much but when she does it is so addictive.  It's the little things that I love so much about her, the little things she does not quite feel comfortable to show fully. She still keeps some of her feelings guarded, protected from the harsh world that tore her apart. She has been living with us for some time but the wounds she has in her heart are still very deep, healing but deep. It will take a long time before those wounds heal and she can free her heart. The wounds will scar and be reminders of what she went through but I hope they will soon stop hurting and she can live again.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I reached into my pocket and pulled it out to see Jisung's name on the screen. I answer it and put it on loudspeaker for Jeno and kai to hear.

"Hello Jisung, what's up has Johnny broken the coffee table again?" I ask thinking it was a miner issue he was calling about.

There was a long pause before I began  to hear noise however I could not make out what he was saying.

"Jisung is everything OK?" I say, starting to get a little worried. He did not reply. Instead I could hear gun shots and yelling the only words I could hear before the phone cut off 'Ateez'.

"That did not sound good." Kai said after the phone turned off, " EXO will always fight besides you if you need and the other gangs will to."

"Thanks, I think we are going cause an all out gang war after today." I say as I head to the car Jeno and Kai on tow. Kai was on the phone to Chen getting EXO to get the team ready and to ours.

Once Jeno was in the car I hit the gas hard and accelerated away quickly." JENO FIND THE FASTEST ROUTE QUICKLY"

"Already on it. Take the next right then an immediate left. If we continue on this route we will get there in 40mins." Jeno continues tapping away on the tablet I could not see what he was doing because I had to keep my eyes on the road.

"I can make it 20mins." I reply noticing the headlights in my rear view mirror. The is sifting a gaining on us however I notice it is kai and put my foot down to make up time.

My head is full of so many thoughts but the one that stands out the most is Y/N and hoping she is okay. Hold on my love I am coming. I think as I run a red light.