Chapter 5

"We are now preparing for landing." I heard through the intercom, and I closed my laptop.

"Will you hold my hand while we're landing. I'm scared." the little boy next to me said and I just grabbed his hand.

He firmly closed his eyes, and waited for the plane to land.

When we had landed, he opened his eyes again and smiled at me.

"I actually want to take a picture with you, but I don't have a camera." he sighed and I immediately grabbed my poloroid camera.

I took a picture of the both of us, and I quickly signed it for him.

"Here you go, now go show that off to your sister." I said and he immediately ran off.

"So what was that about?" a lovely voice asked, and I looked up from my seat, it was Aidan.

"A fan, he was truly adorable." I said as I stood up from my seat and we walked out of the plane.

"That's cool, I'll go get Pikey. You can go get some coffee, I'll see you there." he said and he quickly pecked my lips before walking off.

I saw a familiar blonde with his phone, and I ran over to him.

I immediately hugged him, and he seemed suprised.

"Dean!" I exclaimed and he immediately hugged me back.

"Skyla, how are you. I haven't seen you in a whole month." he said as he let go of me.

"I'm doing great. Wanna go with me get some coffee?" I asked and he just nodded.

We went to starbucks, and both ordered something with chocolate.

Then we decided to just sit down there, and we waited for Aidan.

"So you moved to Dublin, in Aidan's apartment." Dean said and I nodded.

"Yeah, it's really nice to live with him. But Pike is huge now, he isn't the small little puppy anymore." I said and I saw Aidan looking around, searching for me.

I signaled him to come, and Pike ran up to Dean.

"Hey boy, you grew alot!" Dean exclaimed as he petted Pike's head.

"Hey man, how've you been?" Aidan said and he shortly hugged his friend.

"I'm doing great, I got a part in a new series called 'not knowing'(doesn't really exist). They're actually still searching for some female actors, I thought you would like to audition for it." Dean said but I wasn't really sure.

"What kind of series is it?" I asked as Aidan took place next to me.

"Well, it's about this girl who's getting haunted by her dead parents and brother, and they died on the night that she went on a date with Dave, who I play, and they're still dating." Dean said and I felt Aidan placing his arm around me.

"Sounds cool, who could I audition for?" I asked and he grabbed his phone.

"Uhm, the girl her best friend, the head-role for the girl, and some really small parts." he said and I smiled.

"I'll audition for the girl her best friend." I said and he smiled.

"It's getting filmed in New-Zealand though, do you mind that?" he asked but I shortly shook my head.

"Hey Dean, did you come to pick us up?" Aidan asked and Dean smiled.

"You forgot to get a ride, didn't you." Dean said and I turned my head to Aidan.

"Did you really?" I asked and I could see him blush a little bit.

"Yeah, but now Dean's here to pick us up." Aidan said nervously, and I smiled.

"Maybe we should go then to Adam's place then." Dean said and he grabbed Pike's leash.

Aidan grabbed my hand, and we walked out of starbucks.

Dean lead us to Adam's car, and I was in the back of the car. Their reason was 'you're the smallest'. I call bullsh*t!

I was just on my phone, looking through some private messages from fans.

Fangirl1996: Are you really dating Aidan Turner? Or is it just a big prank?
Skyla Pace: All real, 100% love.

GreenleafGal: When is the premiere of the Hobbit?
Skyla Pace: Two days, I think. Not sure...

TolkienFanGirl: When will you and Aidan take the next step?
Skyla Pace: If the next step is getting engaged... Not any time soon, but I can't really decide that.

SherlockFan1234: What's it like to shoot with Martin Freeman?
Skyla Pace: Awesome, Amazing and Awesome!

"Hey, Sky. We're here." Dean said and Aidan opened the car-door for me.

"Thank you." I said politely and I got out of the car.

Dean knocked on the door, and we all patiently waited until Adam happily opened the door.

"Skyla, Aidan, how are you guys?" Adam said and he quickly hugged me and Aidan.

"We're doing great, how about you?" Aidan said and we all walked into Adam's kinda big house.

"Dean, they have the room next to yours, can you help them up there. I'll finish cooking then." Adam said and Dean immediately grabbed one of my suitcases.

We then all went upstairs, and Dean opened one of the doors for us.

"So this will be your guys' room, and we share a bathroom." Dean said as he laid my suitcase on the ground.

"Okay, thanks man. We'll see you downstairs." Aidan said and Dean walked out of the room.

"This is quite nice." I said and I opened my suitcase.

"Yeah, kinda sad we have to share a bathroom with Dean though." he said and he started opening every single drawer.

"Babe, what on earth are you doing?" I asked and I quickly crossed my arms.

"Just checking, nothing to worry about." he said but I firmly stood my place.

"I don't believe you." I replied firmly and he grinned a little bit.

"But the truth will gross you out, so I'm keeping that...as a secret." he said and he placed one finger on my lips.

"C'mon, we've been dating for....six months?" I questioned and he smiled.

"Actually the day of the premiere will be our six month anniversary." he said and he started unpacking everything.

"Well, if we've been dating for almost six months I have the right to know what you were looking for." I said and I firmly sat down on our bed.

"Okay, fine." he said as he took place next to me.

"Tell me." I said firmly and he grinned.

"Protection." he said and I became silent.