Chapter 35

Aidan and I were at the moment sitting in a cab, on our way to my friend Amber her apartment.

"Aidan? Can we talk about you know what?" I asked making him sigh and cover his face in his hands.

"Skyla, rather not. But if you really, really want to it's okay." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"When do I exactly have to leave for New-Zealand?" I asked and he turned so he could look at me.

"As soon as possible, but Dean told me not to hurry things for you, you could always stay another day." he said as he grabbed my hand.

"Okay, but still...I have to leave some day." I said making him sigh.

"Ugh! I'd rather have you at home, just so I can be sure you're safe." he mumbled making me roll my eyes.

"I know, I know. But I'll be safe, Dean will take care of me, you know he doesn't have any romantic intrest in me, and I don't have any small spark of romantic intrest of him." I replied and I quickly kissed his cheek.

"And you know Tom, he's too much of a gentleman to steal me away from you." I said making him turn to me, sh*t. Why did I tell him.

"Tom?! Will he be in the series too?!" Aidan exclaimed and I nodded lightly.

"Yeah, I don't know who he'll play though. But since my charachter loves Dean, there's nothing to worry about." I said but I knew it wouldn't calm him down a single bit.

"You know I truly hate Tom, only because he has a crush on my girlfriend." Aidan said making me roll my eyes.

"Okay, let's be clear, Tom's just nice and kind, nothing more!" I said making him sigh and grab both my hands.

"Love, that's also how you described me before we started dating." he said followed by a sigh.

"I did not! I said you were just a close friend, nothing more." I replied but he just grabbed my hand and turned to the front window again.

"I love you." he mumbled trying to avoid eye contact.

"I love you too." I replied followed by a long sigh.

"I wanna spend my last days here with you. I just still don't really know what yo do, I feel like I should just do the cliché thing of leaving with you following me and stuff." I said as the cab stopped at a small apartment building.

Aidan quickly paid the driver, and grabbed both our suitcases.

"It's number 3." I said and I pressed the doorbell with the number three by it.

I then heard someone run down the stairs, and Amber quickly opened the door for us.

"Skyla! Oh my god, I haven't seen you in so long! And you must be Aidan." Amber said and she gave me a big hug.

"Yeah, this is Aidan Turner." I said and I quickly kissed his cheek.

"Nice to meet you." Amber said and she shook his hand.

We then all walked upstairs again, and I was carrying my own suitcase.

She let us into her apartment and I saw a guy on the couch playing call of duty.

"Brian, this is my best friend Skyla Pace. And that is her boyfriend, Aidan Turner." Amber said and Brian just hummed.

She then lead us to our bedroom, it was very big actually.

"So this will be your guys' bedroom, I don't mind if you decide to get extremely loving tonight." she then said with a wink making me blush.

"I'll go get dinner ready, you can just stay here or wait in the living room." Amber said and with that she walked out of the room.

"So do you want to unpack or just go to the living room together." Aidan said and I just raised my shoulders.

"I don't know, I still just wanna know what we're gonna do when I leave to New-Zealand." I said and I sat down on the bed.

"I just don't know, I love you, I really do. But I'm just not sure if I can live with not seeing my boyfriend for six months." I then said but he then grabbed both my hands.

"Can I ask you something important?" he asked making me sigh.

"Don't propose to me, I'm not ready for that right now." I mumbled and I let myself fall down on the bed.

"Oh, okay. I just want to make sure that you know I love you." he said and he let himself fall down next to me.

"I know you love me, and I love you too, but yeah...I just don't know." I replied and he reached for something in his pocket.

"Can you atleast just have the ring, I want that others will know that you're mine." he said and he handed me the box.

"I love you, but no. Keep it for when you're really gonna propose, I will tell others I'm taken." I replied but he then took the ring out of the box.

"Please, take it. Please Skyla, just take it." he then begged but I just sighed.

"No, but I love you." I said and he smiled lightly again before putting the ring in the box again.

"I love you too." he replied and I quickly pecked his lips.