Chapter 30

This chapter is honestly one of my favourites, hope you guys like it as well.

"Okay, we're making mac'n cheese today, who of you two is the best cook?" Anna asked and I quickly pointed to Aidan who was also pointing at himself.

"Okay, Aidan you can come with me. Skyla you can grille the cheese." Anna said and she pointed to a countertop.

Damn, this will be alot of work.

I just started it, hoping it would end soon.

Who would've I picked from the company of Thorin if Kili had a beard?

As Skyla I'd probably pick Thorin, I guess.

But as Eryn, I think because Kili's an archer it's a match made in heaven.

"Hey baby, wat'cha doing?" Aidan asked as he put his arms around my stomach.

"Developing major hand pain, mostly." I said making him chuckle.

"That's because you're doing it wrong, you need to do it way slower." he then said softly and he put his hands on mine.

"Just. Like. That." he wispered making me giggle lightly.

"You seem more wanting lately? Are you really that desperate?" I asked and I felt him chuckle.

"To be honest, I am, a little bit. I can't wait for Ireland." he mumbled I didn't get it.

"But when we arrive back in Ireland we first have that trip with your family, right? We can't really do it there." I said and he laughed a bit.

"My parents wouldn't mind, and Ashley, pfff like she hasn't done it to me before." he said and he shortly let go of me.

"No, please, keep holding me. It feels so nice." I said and he just helped me grille the cheese again.

I heard some footsteps into the kitchen, I'm guessing it was Anna but she quickly walked away again.

"Did you know there was a new rumour about us in the world." Aidan then said and I turned my head up to look into his eyes.

"Tell me, I'm curious." I said softly making him chuckle lightly.

"Aidan Turner and Skyla Pace have a child?!" he said in a sarcastic suprised tone.

"Oh, probably because we were with Allison yesterday." I said and he nodded slightly.

"You look nice today, but you already knew I love it when you wear red, alot." he mumbled and he slowly let go of me.

"No, please just hold me, give me a minute with you." I exclaimed and I threw my arms around him.

"You like my embrace, don't ya?" he said and he carefully placed his arms around me.

I nodded lightly, I then felt him chuckle.

"Aidan?! I need you here now!" Anna yelled, but I wasn't ready to let go yet.

"Sky, I gotta go. I promise we'll cuddle with long talks tonight." he said and he quickly kissed my forehead before walking off.

I went on with the cheese, mumbling some love songs and once in a while doing a freaky dance move.

I was in the middle of a twirl when I saw Aidan standing by the door, looking at me.

"Anna send me to collect the cheese, you seem busy with some other stuff than the cheese." he said as he grabbed the cheese I did grille.

"Well sorry, but don't act like you wouldn't do the same. And my dancing is way better than your terrible singing." I said and together we walked towards Anna.