Chapter 33

Just to be sure you know who is who.
1. Sohinki
2. Anthony
3. Wes
4. Lasercorn
5. Joven
6. Mari
7. Ian
8. Flitz

When we had arrived at the beach, all the others were already there.

"Hey Skyla, how've you been?" Ian asked and he gave me a big hug.

"I'm doing great, thank you. I'm extremely excited to do some beach things with all of you." I said making him smile.

"Well, okay. Let's start then." he said and he signaled the camera man to start rolling.

"Hello guys, since it was a nice day today we decided to do some beach games. So no video games today!" Ian exclaimed as he pointed to the camera.

"And Ian and I will actually be picking teams!" Anthony said and some of the guys sighed.

"It's like gym-class all over again!" Lasercorn exclaimed making us all laugh.

"And we're joined by Skyla and Aidan, and they're probably the only fit people here." Wes said and he bowed his head down in shame.

"Anthony and I will be picking teams, who's gonna start?" Ian asked and Anthony held his fist out.

They then did rock paper and scissors, Anthony won.

"Okay, I have first pick. And since this will all be physical games, I choose the strongest man here...Aidan." Anthony said and Aidan walked towards his side.

"What a suprise, the most muscular guy gets picked first!" Joven exclaimed making me giggle lightly.

"Then I'll go with Flitz!" Ian said and Flitz went over to his side.

"Okay, then I want Wes on my team." Anthony said and he quickly high-fived him.

"Lasercorn, you join my team!" Ian yelled and he was soon attacked by a hug from Lasercorn.

"It's not gym class all over again!" Lasercorn exclaimed making us all laugh.

"Sohinki you're on my team!" Anthony yelled, and only me, Mari and Joven were left.

"Guys, I already feel like a winner." Joven said as he put an arm around Mari and me.

"This is hard, who do you think is the strongest of all of them?" Ian asked and Joven quickly flexed his muscles.

"I think it's Skyla or Mari."  Flitz said making me burst out laughing.

"Mari, you're on my team." Ian said and that made me and Joven leftover.

"Skyla, I'm choosing you!" Anthony exclaimed, yeah! I was in a team with Aidan and Wes!

Joven then joined Ian's team, and the teams were made.

"Okay, the first game we're gonna do is...parcours!" Ian exclaimed and we all started walking towards the extremely long parcour.

I had to go first and I played against Mari , guess who won?

Me! Suprisingly, so it was one point for Anthony's team.

It then was Sohinki against Joven, which was quite unfair. Joven won.

It was now one point for both the teams, so this'll be exciting.

Anthony played against Lasercorn, he won, so now it was 2-1 for our team.

Ian was playing against Wes, and Ian had won suprisingly, but only because Wes had tripped at the beginning.

"Wait, what if Aidan and Flitz do a double race?" Ian suggested and we all agreed.

"Sky, come over here." Aidan said and he then quickly lifted me onto his shoulder.

Flitz had Mari on his back, but I kinda knew that would slow him down pretty bad.

The camera man then moved to my face, but I couldn't really see him because all my hair was in the way.

"Are you okay back there, Sky?" Aidan asked making me giggle lightly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Please don't drop me." I said and I could feel him chuckle.

"I won't." he replied and his grip around me tightened.

"Okay, three two one, go!" Ian yelled and Aidan started running.

I could hear his heavy breathing, he was really going for it.

When he had reached the finish line, he first looked to his left. Oh yeah, we had won.

"Aidan? Can you maybe put me down?" I asked and he quickly put me down.

Our whole team came running towards us, and we were developed into a big group hug.

We then filmed a short outro, and we went to a restaurant to get some lunch, of course Joven was vlogging.

"So what was it like shooting such a big movie?" he asked and I just raised my shoulders.

"It's work, of course you have lots of fun, but you also need to take it serious." Aidan then said and he nodded.

"Well, not all movies are that serious. Our movie is just mostly having fun, we haven't had the hard rushing part yet." Anthony said and I gasped.

"Oh my god, do you guys really make a movie?! That's so awesome!" I exclaimed making them blush lightly.

"Yeah, we thought that you and Aidan might wanted to make a small cameo in it, if you want to." Ian said and I quickly gave Aidan the puppy face.

"Please, please, please, please." I begged making him smile.

"I would've said yes anyways." he said followed by a kiss on my forehead.

I quickly looked at Wes, Joven was rubbing his arm, I could tell Wes was sad.

"Then we maybe should get going." Ian said as he stood up.

"Oh, okay. Bye guys, I hope to seen you soon again." I said and I quickly waved at all the guys before walking out of the restaurant with Aidan at my side.

"My car's right there, I'll go get it, you guys wait here." Anthony said and he walked off.

"So...Has anyone told you about Wes' liking towards Skyla." Ian mumbled and we both nodded.

"It could've been way worse, like if Tom freaking Hiddleston had a crush on her too." Aidan said firmly making Ian gasp.

"Does he really?" he asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah, he told his friends Aidan was my brother. It is that bad, but he doesn't know that we know that yet." I said and he nodded.

"Aidan, I feel very sorry for you. Tom's a very charming guy." Ian said and Aidan sighed.

"And he is her second choice, so that's cool..." Aidan sighed and I punched his arm.

"He's not! You're my first, second and  third choice!" I said but he just hummed.

"I love you." I mumbled and I small smile creeped onto his face.

"I love you too." he replied, still a bit annoyed.

Anyone into Tom Hiddleston? I just uploaded the first chapter for a new Tom Hiddleston story. Hope you like it, if you'd like to check it out.