Chapter 14

Aidan and I decided to walk to Adam's house, so we did get our daily workout.

And when we got there, we were first greeted my a huge puppy.

"Pike, hey buddy." Aidan said and he shortly petted his head.

"Did you miss us?" I asked and he started licking my hand.

"So you guys are back together?" Dean suddenly asked and I just nodded.

"Yeah, we talked it out. And everything's fine now." I said as I quickly looked at Aidan.

"I'm glad to hear that, we did miss you guys." Dean said and I smiled.

"So Aidan, you were planning to propose to Skyla at the premiere." Adam said and he crossed his arms.

"Yeah, but I'm not gonna do that anymore. Now it wouldn't be a suprise, and that was kind of my goal." Aidan said and he put the small white box on the countertop.

"And guys, did Aidan ever tell you about the time he got stuck in a tree?" I asked Dean and Adam and Aidan put both his hands over my mouth.

"I guess she met your family." Dean said laughing and Aidan nodded.

"How did it go?" Adam asked and Aidan just kept his hands on my mouth.

"Good, my sister felt the need to tell an embaressing story, so that was cool." Aidan said as he carefully pulled his hands off my mouth.

"Aidan was stuck in a tree naked, and they called the fire department." I quickly said and Aidan covered my zxaddsmouth again.

Adam and Dean both started laughing, but Aidan couldn't laugh about it.

"How do you end up naked in a tree?" Dean asked laughing and I started licking Aidan's hand.

"You know I don't mind your saliva on my hands." he then said and I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe we should put all our premiere clothes in one suitcase, that's just a bit easier." Adam said and I nodded.

"Okay, Skyla and I will bring our clothes downstairs then." Aidan said and he put his hands off my mouth again.

We then walked upstairs together, and I kneeled down next to my suitcase.

"Hey, what's this?" Aidan asked and he grabbed the bottle of massage oil for tonight.

"Nothing." I said and I hurriedly took it back from him.

"Skyla, why do you have massage oil with you?" Aidan asked and I quickly put it underneath all my clothes in my suitcase.

"I don't know, I thought it just smelled nice." I said and I laid my dress down on the bed.

"Sky, no lies please." Aidan said and he crossed his arms.

"It's a suprise, trust me, it's for you." I said and he smiled.

"Okay, that's nice. I can't wait." he said as I grabbed my heels and necklace.

"Good, do you got everything?" I asked and he shortly nodded.

We then grabbed all our stuff, and walked downstairs.

We there put everything in a suitcase, and sat down on the couch.

I could feel Aidan's phone buzzing, and I turned my head to him.

He immediately grabbed his phone, and I saw 'Orlando' standing on the screen.

Aidan put the phone on speaker, and put one arm around me in.