Chapter 47: Epilogue part 1

"He's gorgeous." Aidan mumbled looking at his new born son.

"What should we call him?" I asked looking up at Aidan's smiling face.

"I like William, what do you think?" he said as he softly touched the boy his cheek.

"I love it, so it's William Lee Turner." I said and he nodded.

"We actually got a baby, oh my lord, after nine freaking months of you being in pain." he wispered as he gently kissed William his forehead.

"Can you get my dad? And maybe Dean?" I asked and he quickly nodded before walking off.

I'm at the moment still in New-Zealand, we're in the middle of shooting the hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

The contractions began right on set, great...

But after an eight hour labour, Aidan and I have a child.

"Hey Skyla." Dean said in a soft voice as he came walking towards me.

Dean has been the biggest help ever, especailly the first 6 months because Aidan couldn't be there.

"He's so cute, can I maybe hold him?" Dean asked and I carefully handed the little boy to him.

"Hello sweetheart, how are you doing?" my dad asked as he grabbed one of my hands.

"Bit painful, but it was all worth it." I said making him smile.

"What's his name?" he asked and I smiled.

"William Lee Turner." I said making him chuckle.

"That's so sweet, thank you so much." he said and that was followed by a loud cry.

"Skyla, I think he doesn't like me." Dean said and he quickly handed the crying boy to me.

"Hello William." I wispered and he softly stopped crying.

"You must be very tired, Sky." Aidan said as he sat down next to me on my bed.

"I am, but I don't want to leave William." I said and he carefully placed some of my hair behind my ears.

"He'll be okay, I promise. You know I'd take amazing care of him." Aidan said and I quickly sighed before handing William to him.

"Sweet dreams, love." he then wispered and he quickly kissed my forehead.

"Thank you." I said as I closed my eyes and finally was able to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the day, I am going back to set, with my two day old son.

William had a dark blue winter jacket with a big fluffy hat on, he was being adorable.

It was snowing, alot! Aidan was carrying William, and making sure he wouldn't get covered in snow.

"Darling, he's crying again, what should I do?" Aidan asked, he still gets worried when William cries.

"We'll be there in five minutes, just deal with it." I said making him sigh.

"What if he's freezing?" Aidan asked and he pulled William's hat down a bit more.

William swiftly grabbed one of Aidan's fingers with both his hands.

"Here, you can wrap my scarf around him." I said as I handed my scarf to Aidan.

He wrapped the scarf around William's chubby neck, but making sure it would not be tight.

We then kept on walking again through the small layer of snow.