Chapter 27

We were now walking to the orphanage, with Allison skipping in front of me and Aidan.

"Why do you wanna have children when I'm 25?" I sighed and he grinned.

"I don't wanna ruin a 20 year old girl her body." he said and I made a questioning face.

"What do you mean? Only my belly will grow, right?" I asked and he chuckled.

"No, believe me. Your down there will strech, and it will maybe need like stitches or something. It will ruin your body, if I must believe my mom." he said and I made a disgusted face.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that. And I have to handle all the pain, you would just stand there by my side probably saying something like: 'C'mon, it's not that bad, don't be a baby.'" I said trying to imitate his accent.

"I can't believe you still can't imitate my accent, we've been dating for freaking six months." he said and I raised my eyebrows.

"I can easily do an Irish accent, but you have the weirdest voice ever. Maybe that's the reason why you can't sing then." I said and he nodded agreeing.

"Probably, but what if I can do yours?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"You can't, I know you." I said and he chuckled.

"What makes you think that? I think I could be american, and nobody would know I've ever been Irish." he said in a full american accent, suprising me.

"Okay, I'm impressed. But don't do that, I absolutely love your accent, it's the cutest thing ever." I said and Aidan and I both noticed that Allison was about to cross a street with a car nearing her.

"Allison!" Aidan yelled as he ran towards her.

I followed him, but Aidan was way faster than me.

Aidan quickly pulled her back onto the pavement, and he pulled her close.

"Don't ever do that again, you scared us!" Aidan said to her, and her eyes started to tear up.

"Darling, we're not mad. We were just really worried, there's no need to cry." I said and I quickly put her on my hip.

"Do you wanna sit on my neck again, then you don't have to walk anymore." Aidan said and she immediately held her little arms out to him.

He then gently lifted her onto his neck, and she held onto his hair.

"Babe, you really need to cut your hair. It's really, really long." I said but he just looked down at me.

"I know, deep in there, you actually like long hair and beards." he said making me laugh.

"Then I would've picked Thorin, baby." I replied and he rolled his eyes.

"But you have to admit, you like my hair. When we started dating I had long hair, so you did fell for it." he said, damn he's right.

"Okay, that's true, but you'd look so good with shorter hair." I said and he chuckled.

"Nah, I like my hair. Oh, you should try to make a bun in my hair!" he said and I immediately grabbed a hair tie from my wrist.

"Can you bend down a little bit." I asked and he didn't hesitate to do what he was told.

It was pretty easy to make a bun in his hair, and I must admit, it did look pretty good.

"Does it look okay?" he asked and I quickly nodded.

"It looks acceptable, but I think I'd still prefer shorter hair." I said and we kept on walking again.

"Okay, now I won't have any hair flying in my face, that's always nice." he said and Allison was pulling his ears now.

"Look, I think we're almost there." I said and I pointed to the orphanage.

"Are you really gonna leave me there?" Allison asked sadly making me and Aidan sigh again.

"Yes, but you'll make lots of friends there. They also have puppies and kittens, you'll have lots of fun." I said as Aidan knocked on the door.

"Come in!" a voice yelled, clearly being too busy to come open the door.

I slowly opened the door, and I walked in followed by Aidan.

"Skyla, darling, how are you?" Anna asked, but I was a bit distracted by the small child in her arms.

"I'm doing great, and who's this little cutie?" I said and I quickly poked the baby's nose.

"This is Felix, I found him on the doorstep this morning. And who's that little girl, did you guys already have a daughter?" Anna then asked, Aidan and I quickly shook our heads.

"No, no, no, her mother left her behind in the park. We decided to bring her here." I quickly said and she nodded.

"Can you hold him?" Anna said and she quickly handed Felix to Aidan.

"Hello little one, I'm Anna. What's your name?" she asked Allison but she quickly hid behind my leg.

"It's okay, she's really nice." I wispered and she then shyly shook Anna her hand.

"I'm Allison." she said shortly, and then I heard some babyish sounds coming from behind me.

"Aah, you're the cutest. Hey little man." Aidan wispered in a soft and low voice making Felix giggle slightly.

"This is by far the cutest thing I've ever seen." I wispered making Aidan look up from the baby.

"C'mon, he's the cutest thing in the whole world. I love babies!" he said and he held him tightly in his arms.

"Oh yeah, Anna. Aidan and I thought we could maybe take some kids to the beach, just for fun." I asked her and she smiled.

"Of course, I'd suggest you only take three though. Just so you won't lose them easily." she said and I nodded understanding.

"We understand, who do you think should go with us, we don't really care." I said and I just tried to ignore the baby-talk from Aidan behind me.

"Who wants to go to the beach with Skyla and Aidan?!" Anna yelled, after three seconds we were surrounded by sqeeuling boys and girls begging me to take them with us.