Chapter 32

"You heard me, I'm just not sure if we should keep on dating if we won't see eachother for six months." I said and Aidan covered his face in his hands.

"Skyla, babe, this is why I told you so late, and I do not want to talk about it." he groaned as he threw his head back.

"But it has to be done, I know that it is sad, but maybe we have no choice." I said and I placed my hand on his.

"Sky, you know I love you, very, very much. I couldn't live with knowing you don't love me back, I just don't wanna go on a break while I know Tom is your second choice." Aidan said and he grabbed my hand swiftly.

"Is that still bugging you?! I love you, and you know that very well. But I just don't wanna have a long distance relationship. And Tom is in London, you're in Dublin, I'm in New-Zealand, Tom won't be there." I said and I rubbed my tumb over the back of his hand.

"I love you, I don't ever want to go on a break." he replied and he slowly kissed my knuckles.

"Yeah, yeah, love you too, what time is it?" I asked and he looked at his watch.

"8 o'clock, we're getting dropped off at Wes and Joven's apartment." Aidan replied and he slowly let go of my hand.

"Okay." I replied shortly and I grabbed my phone.

Skyla: Hey, guess who's visiting Cali??
Amber: OMG, are you're here?!
Skyla: Oh yeah, with Aidan. But leaving tomorrow, I can maybe visit in the evening if I'm not busy.
Amber: Please do! And take Aidan with you, I also want you to meet someone.
Skyla: Did you get a bf?!
Amber: Hell yeah, for a week now.
Skyla: Congrats
Amber: Thanks, so how's it going with you and Aidan?
Skyla: Pretty bad at the moment...
Amber: What's going on?
Skyla: Maybe breaking up soon, both not sure about it yet...
Amber: Sucks, meet me at 6 o'clock at *adress* you and Aidan can stay over at our place.
Skyla: Okay, thank you.
Amber: Do you both like something to eat at my place?
Skyla: Seriously?
Amber: What?
Skyla: That's just a dumb question...
Amber: What do you mean?
Skyla: WHO DOESN'T LOVE FREAKING FOOD!!
Amber: XP

"Sky, we're here." Aidan said as he stepped out of the car.

"Okay." I replied shortly and I also stepped out of the car.

He had already paid the driver, and also grabbed both our suitcases.

"Wait, maybe Ian has an idea of how we could wake up the boys." I said and I hurriedly grabbed my phone.

Skyla: Hey, Aidan and I are now standing by Wes and Joven's apartment, any ideas?
Ian: Always, we can have a beach day with the whole crew and do some fun games there???
Skyla: Sounds fun, can I wake them up with a water bucket?
Ian: Yes, please do! Film it, than we can make an extremely long vlog about it!
Skyla: Yeah! At what time should we be at the HQ?
Ian: Half and hour okay?
Skyla: Yeah, that's fine.
Ian: I'll see you then, bye!
Skyla: Byeeee

"Ian's suggesting we pour water over them, do you agree?" I asked making him laugh.

"You can do it, I'll just film you do it." Aidan said and he quickly kissed my cheek before opening the door for me.

"You are being way too nice again, carrying my suitcases, kissing my cheek and opening doors?! I love you, but c'mon, I can do some things myself." I said making him raise his eyebrows.

"We need to walk up two stairs, then you can carry my suitcase." he said as I put the suitcase on the floor.

"Why your suitcase? Why not mine?" I asked making him chuckle.

"Mine's lighter than yours, and you're lighter than me." he said and I nodded agreeing.

He then walked up the stairs, but I had a hard time pulling his suitcase up.