New Video: Skyla Questions.

Today I was planning to film a video, a quiz all about me! It was Aidan's idea. Tom, Dean and Aidan will play against eacother. All the boys were at the moment setting all the stuff up while I was working on ten different questions.

It was two chairs, and two pillows in front of them for the video.

I was in the left chair, next to Aidan. Tom was in front of me seated next to Dean.

Tom pressed the camera on, and he looked up at me.

"Hello guys, as you can see I'm joined here by my boyfriend and two best friends. And today we're gonna decide who knows the most about me." I said smiling and I quickly looked at all my lovely boys.

"It's probably Aidan." Dean sighed and everyone nodded agreeing.

"Okay, first question. Write your anwsers on your phone, and then text them to me. Question one, when's my birthday?" I asked and two persons immediately started typing, Tom and Aidan.

"Oh god, I was freaking there! I even got you a present!" Dean said and he started thinking.

Aidan: February 20th
Tom: 20th of february
Dean: 20? February?

"Okay, you were all right. Congrats, you're all tied." I said and they all quickly high-fived.

"Next question is, what's my favourite colour?" I asked and Aidan sighed.

"That's totally unfair, you change it every single week." he said and I nodded grinning.

"But what is it right now?" I asked and he sighed before starting to type.

Dean: Blue?
Tom: Green?
Aidan: Black?

"Ah, you're all wrong. It's light purple, but Aidan was kinda right last week it was black, but no points for this round." I said and I crossed my arms.

"But that's unfair, you didn't tell anyone that?!" Tom exclaimed and all the boys agreed.

"True, but now the next question, how old was I when I got adopted by Lee?" I asked, Aidan started typing, but Dean and Tom had no idea.

Aidan: 12

"C'mon Dean, I've told you this!" I said but he shook his head.

"I have no idea." he said as he started typing.

Tom: 10
Dean: 7

"Only Aidan's right, I got adopted when I was 12 years old." I said and Aidan quickly kissed my cheek.

"12?! You've only lived in Lee's house for 7 years before moving in with Aidan?!" Dean exclaimed, I calmly nodded.

"Yeah, I know it's a bit sad but c'mon, you can't live with your parents while you're already 20." I said and Dean raised his eyebrows.

"I practically still live with my parents, but I'm gone alot for my pictures and acting." Dean said making me roll my eyes.

"Why doesn't that suprise me... But anyways, next question. Who's my favourite marvel charachter?" I asked making Tom chuckle.

Tom: Loki😘
Dean: Darcy.
Aidan: Thor, I may hope😕

"Tom was right, it is Loki. So it's now 2 points for Tom and Aidan. Aw Dean, you only have one point, poor Fili." I said and I shortly ruffled his hair.

"Oh shut up, just ask some disney questions and I'll win this easily." Dean said, I giggled.

"Disney owns Marvel, so you just had a disney question." I said but Dean gave me a questioning look.