Chapter 36

Aidan and I went over to the living room so I could help Amber with dinner and so Aidan could play some games or something like that.

"Hey, can I help you with that?" I asked as I walked over to Amber who was washing some lettuce.

"Yes, that would be nice." she replied as she moved away a bit so I could help her with preparing dinner.

"So it took you and Aidan quite some time to get back here, what happened in there?" she asked with a big smirk on her face.

"He wanted to propose again... And I rejected, again." I said and she gasped.

"You rejected him?! He's hot, why would you ever on earth say no?!" she exclaimed but I just pulled my shoulders up.

"I'm just not ready for that, I love him, no doubt, but I do not want to get married yet." I sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Brian would never propose to me, you're a very lucky girl Skyla." she said making me sigh and cover my face in my hands.

"You don't understand, in a couple of days I'll be leaving for New-Zealand, for six whole months." I sighed with my face covered in my hands.

"Wow! Six months?! He just wants to make sure nobody will flirt with his girl, oooh, Aidan's very jealous." she said but I still just kept my face in my hands.

"I need some girl advice, what should I do?" I asked making her giggle.

"Have sex, after a few days you need to live without it for six whole months." she said and I raised my eyebrows.

"I know, I probably will though. I just don't know what to do, we do love eachother, but yeah...this is hard." I said and she nodded.

"Just have tons of sex, that'll fix anything." she said making me burst out laughing.

"I'll try, but I've only done it one time before, what if he doesn't like me or my body anymore." I sighed and she turned around.

"Skyla, c'mon!? He loves you and your body, it's really gonna be okay." she replied making me smile lightly again.

"I'll finish dinner, go have fun with your boyfriend!" she said as she pushed me out of the kitchen.

I carefully walked out of the kitchen, and I saw Aidan playing call of duty with Brian.

"Hey babe, wanna join in?" Aidan immediately asked and he held out a controller to me.

"Does she play?" Brian asked in disbelief and Aidan happily nodded.

"I'm not really in the mood for games at the moment, I'll just watch." I said and I sat down next to Aidan.

"You can sit on my lap if you want to." he then said and I immediately sat down on his lap with his arms around me so he could still keep on playing.

I was watching the screen very careful, and Aidan was still kissing me very often.

"Dinner's ready!" Amber yelled and I quickly stood up from his lap.

"Sky, wait." Aidan said and he quickly stood up.

He then grabbed one hand and shortly twirled me around and dipping me.

"Okay, one small question, why?" I asked making him chuckle and pull me up again.

"Simply because I love you." he replied before he pulled out a chair for me, which I happily took.

He sat down next to me, and he grabbed my hand that was already on the table.

"So I made baked potatoes with lettuce and some fish." Amber said and we all quickly put some food on our plate.

When I had finished I was pretty damn full, but a little bit more would be better so I get a bit more fat on my body.

"Sky, don't grab more, I know you're full." Aidan mumbled and I quickly pulled my hands back.

"No offense Aidan, but I think Skyla knows what's good for her." Amber said and I shortly looked at Aidan.

"No, my mother said that she needed more flesh on her bones, so she wants to gain more weight, which is very unhealthy. I just try to remember her that she's already perfect an doesn't need to listen to what my mother has to say." Aidan exclaimed and Amber nodded.

"What time is it?" I asked followed by a long yawn.

"9 pm, we're eating a bit late, you can already go to sleep if you want to." Amber said and I looked at Aidan.

"You want me to join ya?" he asked and I nodded.

I then grabbed his hand and I pulled him to our bedroom.

When the door was shut and locked I pressed myself against him.

He just put his arms around me, and hugged me tight.

"I don't want you to leave." he mumbled and I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"I have to." I replied and he shortly let go of me.

"I love you." he said followed by a small peck on my lips.

"I love you too." I replied and I started playing with the collar of his shirt.

I then felt two fingers underneath my chin, and my head moved up.

Aidan then kissed me, his arm moving around my waist pulling me closer.

He fiercely pulled my jacket off and pushed me onto the bed.

He then put himself on top of me, and kissed me again.

When I shortly let go of him he swiftly took his shirt off, and also his jeans.

I smiled at the sight of him, he seemed to notice that clearly.

He then pulled my shirt off, and my jeans weren't there for a long time.

He was on top of me kissing me in my neck, I was trying so hard to not make any sounds at all.

He then pulled my bra off, and kissed me again.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. Did you bring protection?" I asked making him grin.

"I always do." he replied and he kissed me again.

That was awesome!