Chapter 6

"You were right, I didn't really want to know." I said and I quickly stood up again.

"I told you, but you wouldn't listen." Aidan said but I just covered my ears with my hands.

"Lalalalalalala, I can't hear you!" I exclaimed and he gave me the 'seriously?' look again.

I saw him mouthing some stuff, so I carefully moved one of my hands a little bit so I could hear him.

"I know you're not listening, and that's why I'm going to say this: you're the hottest girl I know, and I could take you any second." he said and I tried to not show any emotion.

"And I now know you were listening to me." he then said and I took my hands off my ears.

"How did you know?" I asked and he grinned.

"Well, I know now..." he said and I fakely gasped.

"You tricked me, I hate you!" I said as I angrily crossed my arms.

"Love you too, baby." he then said and he put his arms around me.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, love you." I said and I kissed his cheek.

"Wanna go downstairs?" he asked and I shortly nodded before grabbing my phone.

"Let's go." I said and I put my phone in my back pocket.

We then both walked out the door, and I could already smell something spicy.

I carefully walked downstairs, and into the living room where Dean was seated on the couch.

I felt something lightly touch my butt, and I quickly turned around to Aidan.

"Did you just touch my butt?" I asked and he tried to hold his smile in.

"No, I'm a fancy man. And fancy men don't touch a girl's butt." he said in his fancy voice and I just rolled my eyes.

"So you did touch my butt, because you're not a fancy man." I said and I sat down on the couch next to Dean.

"I only stole your phone for a second, that's all." he said and he held my phone on his hand in front of me.

"Give it back." I said but he just shook his head.

"Never!" he exclaimed as he jumped up and started running around with me and Pike following him around.

"Aidan, give it back!" I yelled and I jumped on his back.

"Who should I team up with?" Dean asked as he stood up from the couch.

"Me!" Aidan and I yelled at the same time.

"I'm going team Oakenshield, sorry Sky." Dean said and he pulled me off Aidan's back.

"Could you maybe go outside to run and chase eachother?" Adam asked politely and I was immediately carried outside by Dean.

"Is she ticklish?" Dean asked as he pinned me down to the ground.

"Oh yes, extremely." Aidan replied with a devilish grin on his face.

"Where?" Dean asked and Aidan took over Dean's spot, so now Aidan was on top of me pinning me to the ground.

"Sides." he then said shortly and he poked me in my sides.

"Belly." he said and he shortly tickled my belly.

"And feet." he said and he gently tickled me underneath my feet.

"Guys, dinner's served!" Adam then yelled, and I was kinda saved by the bell there.

Aidan stood up, and he held out a hand to help me up. I happily took his hand, and he pulled me up.

"Wanna learn how to dance after dinner?" he asked wispering making me blush a little bit.

"Of course, if you're my dance partner." I said and I quickly kissed his cheek.

We then went inside, and we took place at the dining table.

I was facing Dean, and we were talking about the series where he had been cast for.

"Well, I told the producer that you were intrested to get a role. And she said you should audition for the main part on camera just with me." Dean said and I politely smiled at him.

"When are we gonna film my audition then?" I asked and he started thinking.

"After dinner?" he asked but I shook my head.

"I promised this fellow that I would take some of his dance lessons after dinner, sorry." I said and I quickly looked at Aidan.

"Tomorrow morning?" Dean then asked but I shook my head again.

"No, sorry. I always go running in the morning with my two little boys." I said and I ruffled Aidan's hair.

"Hey, watch it!" Aidan immediately exclaimed and he also ruffled my hair wildly.

"Okay, sorry." I said and I quickly fixed my hair again.

"Hey, what about we play some truth or dare again." Dean suggested and we all sighed.

"I'm in." I just said and I quickly looked at Aidan.

"I'll do it too then." Aidan sighed and I smiled at him.

"I'm gonna participate too then." Adam said and I could see a smile appear on Dean's face.

"Okay, I'll start. Adam, truth or dare?" Dean said and we all turned to Adam.

"Truth, please." Adam replied politely and I suddenly felt a hand on my bare thigh.

"Marry, f*ck or kill. Skyla, Richard and Peter." Dean said and I could see Adam thinking hard.

"Marry Richard, probably f*ck Skyla, sorry for that Aidan. And then kill Peter I guess." Adam said and we all laughed a little bit.

"Well, now it's your turn." I said and I saw a small grin appear on Adam's face.

"Aidan, truth or dare?" he then asked and Aidan moved his hand off my thigh.

"Dare me!" Aidan immediately exclaimed and I just knew that was the worst idea ever.

"Well, I dare you to propose to Skyla at the premiere, but not for real of course." Adam said and my mouth just fell open in shock.

"That's a good one, man." Dean said and he quickly gave Adam a high five.

"C'mon guys, Lee will be there too. He would kill me, sorry, I'm not gonna do it." Aidan said and I gave him a quick hug.

"You wanted a dare, so you're getting a dare." Dean said with a devilish grin on his face.