Chapter 28

We decided to go with Evelyn, a twelve year old girl, Sebastion, a nine year old boy and Katy, a shy five year old girl.

Aidan had Katy on his neck, and he was talking to Sebastion about soccer.

I was talking to Evelyn, she was alot like me, she had been in the orphanage for six years already.

"I hope that I'll get adopted one day, but my hopes aren't very high. Who would want a twelve year old girl." she sighed and I placed one hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, I got adopted when I was twelve, there's always hope!" I said but she rolled her eyes.

"But you're beautiful, I'm just a normal girl, no bright blue eyes, no golden blonde locks, I'm ugly." she said but I raised my eyebrows at her.

"We're gonna go guy-spotting on the beach, and you will at least have fun with some guy." I said and her eyes went huge.

"Skyla, I've never even been kissed before." she wispered, I chuckled.

"I've only been kissed by one guy in my whole life, and I met him when I was 19. After 6 months, we're still dating, and still very in love." I said and she dozed off a bit.

"But are you and Aidan also....doing it?" she wispered and I just nodded.

"Well yeah, why do you want to know?" I asked and she blushed because of our topic.

"Just because you're so small, he's quite tall, isn't it like weird and awkward?" she asked, I never actaully thought that, he is way taller than me.

"Nah, in the heat of the moment you don't really think about it." I said and now she raised her eyebrows.

"But what's it like? What does it feel like?" she asked, was I also this curious about these kind of things?

"It is...uhm... Yeah, it feels like...heaven? It's really hard to explain, but it feels really good. Well, maybe the first two seconds hurt a bit, but yeah. It feels good." I said, shr giggled lightly.

"Wait, does it really hurt?" she asked, why is she so curious, this is hella awkward.

"The first two seconds, after that it feels amazing." I replied and she nodded.

"How many times have you done it with Aidan?" she asked, I hope she'll shut it soon about this.

"Once." I said softly she kinda laughed.

"Once? But you said it felt so good, and that it's so nice, why have you only done it once then?" she asked making me sigh.

"My dad, Lee Pace, he's really protective. He just doesn't want me to do that, Aidan and I respect that decision deeply." I said and she nodded.

"Sky?" Aidan then asked and I hummed.

"I'm gonna go in the water with Sebastion and Katy, will you girls be okay?" he then asked and I quickly looked at Evelyn before nodding.

"Bye then." he said followed by a small kiss on my forehead.

"Bye!" I yelled after him, and he started running towards the water.

"I wish I had a boyfriend like that, he seems so nice and sweet." Evelyn sighed as she laid her towel down on the ground.

"Yeah, he's the best. I love him very much." I replied and I also laid down but on my own towel.

"Hey, that guy over there is not bad." I said pointing at a guy with long blonde hair and with quite some muscles.

"Yeah, but he's your age not mine." she sighed and rolled her eyes.

He then came walking over to us, Evelyn and I just tried to not stare at anything at the moment.

"Hey, Skyla, right?" he then asked in a low voice and I nodded shortly.

"Hi, I'm Chris Hemsworth. I'm a friend of Tom Hiddleston, he has told me so much about you. Are you here with your brother?" he then asked, what the hell.

"Sorry, but I don't have a brother. Did Tom tell you I had one?" I asked and he nodded confused.

"Yeah, he told me his name was Aidan. Was he really lying to me?" he asked as he sat down.

"Well, Aidan's my boyfriend. Has been for 6 months now." I said and he nodded.

"Oh, he really seems to have a liking towards you. He can't stop talking about you anymore, Skyla this, Skyla that, Skyla's so cute, Skyla's so pretty." he said in a fake british accent, it made me giggle.

"He didn't, he's just a friend of mine. I can't believe it..." I sighed and I sat up straight again.

"Well, I don't blame him, you are indeed not ugly. And I'm not even gonna try and hit on you, I know you have a boyfriend now." he said and I heard some giggles getting closer.

"Hey baby. Wait, how are you?" I heard Aidan ask and Chris immediately stood up.

"I'm Chris Hemsworth, a friend of Tom. He told me Skyla was your sister, and he was hitting on her, big time." he said and I quickly stood up trying to calm Aidan down a little bit.

"Next time I see that-" he then said but I quickly covered his mouth with my hands.

"Language! The children are here!" I said making him sigh.

"Fine, but next time I see him...Oh, he won't be happy!" he said and I quickly hugged him.

"It's okay, calm down. There's no need to be angry or mad, just forget about it for now and enjoy our little vacation." I said and he took a deep breath before nodding.

"Okay, I'm fine now." he said and I let go of him.

"Are this all your children?! But you're like 20, right?!" Chris exclaimed and I shortly giggled.

"No, this are some kids from my old orphanage. Evelyn, Sebastion and Katy." I said and he nodded.

"Oh, okay. I can keep Evelyn company if you'd like to go into the water." Chris said and I shortly smiled before nodding.

"Thanks, Chris." I said and I quickly pulled my dress off before walking back to the water with Aidan, Sebastion and Katy.

Katy was squeeling in excitment, while Sebastion was just running into the see falling into the waves.

Aidan was just slowly walking next to me, I could see that the Tom situation was really bothering him.

"You know I love you, why should you even be scared?" I asked and he sighed.

"Because I know he's your second choice, you've said that in a video. I just don't want him stealing my love, I'm just so pissed at him." he groaned but I slowly grabbed his hand.

"I. Love. Aidan. Turner." I said making him smile lightly.

"And. I. Love. Skyla. Anderson. Pace." he said, but I never told him my full name.

"How did you know?" I asked, he smirked.

"Lee told me." he replied shortly and he walked over to Katy who was about to pick a dead jellyfish up.

"No, don't touch that. That will give you some pain." he said to the little girl and she just shortly nodded.

"Are you really gonna leave me here without my kiss?" I said with a sad face and he immediately walked towards me.

He then quickly cupped my cheeks, and he kissed me hard.

We moved our lips in perfect synch, and my hands moved to his neck.

"Ew! That's gross!" a boyish voice yelled and Aidan and I shortly looked at Sebastion's disgusted face before laughing.

It was a fun time at the beach that day, with also Chris as company.