Chapter 10

Throwdown- Season 1 Episode 7

Obviously, we start our day in the choir room, with Mr Schuester sitting on a backwards chair in front of the kids.

"As we head into sectionals, I want to get some feedback. Like what kind of stuff you guys would like to be doing." He says, looking for ideas.

"This ain't going to last long." Anakin whispers to Quinn, who nods back to her.

"Is there anything, any music in particular that you guys want to do?" He asks.

"Can we maybe try something a little more black?" Mercedes asks, raising a finger.

"I agree. We do an awful lot of show tunes." Kurt agrees with Mercedes.

"It's Glee Club, not Crunk Club." Rachel looks down at Mercedes as she says this.

"Don't make me take you to the carpet." Mercedes snarks back at her.

"Fantastic. Thank you, Mercedes, Kurt. Duly noted. Anything else?" Schue asks, looking at the others.

Mike Chang raises his hand. "I can pop and lock."

Schue shakes his head after 2 seconds of hesitation. "Not really what we're going for, Mike, but...noted, noted. Yes."

"Taylor Swift." Anakin suggests, putting her hand up.

"I don't really know who she is, but we can look into it another day." Schue shuts another idea down. Anakin looks at him with an aghast look on her face.

---------------------------------

Quinn called Anakin before school that morning, asking her to go to the doctors appointment with her.

So here Anakin stands, in a room with Quinn laying on the bed and Finn holding her hand. Anakin is by Quinn's leg, rubbing her thumb comfortingly over her knee.

"I'm freaking out." Quinn whispers to Finn.

"Everything's going to be fine." Finn replies, holding her hand.

"It will just be a little cold, but you will get used to it." Anakin squeezes Quinn's knee.

"Relax. At your age, there's very little chance of anything being wrong." The doctor lady says, to which Finn whispers an 'awesome' "It is going to be cold to the touch, like that one said." The lady motions to Anakin with her head.

"Can you just be careful of my uniform?" Quinn asks, making Anakin reach up to fold it over, just under her breasts, careful not to touch her.

The lady then asks what they are going to do with the baby once it is born. Finn says he will be fine with whatever Quinn wants. The heartbeat sounds through the room, making Anakin smile slightly.

"Well, if it makes a difference, it's a girl." Doctor lady says, Anakin squeezes Quinn's knee in excitement.

When Finn leaves the room, Anakin goes to Quinn's side, grabbing a hold of her hand. She squeezes it three times subconsciously.

"She better look like you." Anakin mumbles, Quinn lets out a watery laugh.

The doctor lady passes Anakin some tissue so she can wipe the gel off Quinn's stomach, which she does so gently, not wanting to hurt Quinn or the baby.

Quinn and Anakin leave the room, interrupting the conversation between Finn and Mr Schuester, who drove Finn there. Quinn drove Anakin and herself.

---------------------------------

In the school hallway, Anakin walks past Rachel and Jacob Ben Israel, only to stop when she hears what he says about Quinn. She cringes when he asks for some of her underwear.