Chapter 12 (S2E14)

Blame It On The Alcohol- Season 2 Episode 14

Anakin walks through the school hallway with Santana, who is on a call with Brittany.

"It sounds awful. Is anybody going?" Santana asks, talking about the party at Rachel's house on Saturday night.

"Let me find out." Brittany comes up to them, also on the phone. She adds Artie to the call. "Did you hear?" Anakin doesn't hear his answer, so she just puts her headphones on and presses play, knowing Santana will fill her in after.

It is now Saturday night, and Anakin is waiting for Santana to pick her up. She knows the Latina will be drinking, so she is the designated driver for the evening. She passed her driver's test a couple of weeks ago and is just waiting for to finish her new car.

She is wearing a pair of green cargo trousers and a blue top. She has her art satchel with her and a book in her side pocket.

Santana sends her a text that she is here, so Anakin grabs a hold of Paddington's lead and locks her door behind her. She is leaving her dog with her aunt Sue for the night.

When they get the Rachel's house, they head down to the basement.

Santana scoffs. "I see no liquor." She says, looking around at the empty room.

"It's Rachel, what did you expect?" Anakin rhetorically asks. Santana separates from her and goes over to Sam while Anakin walks over to Quinn, sneaking up behind her.

She leans down to whisper in Quinn's ear. "Hey, Lucky." The blonde jumps, accidentally hitting their heads together. "Holy Hera, Quinn." Anakin rubs her jaw.

"Shit. Reg, I told you to not do that." Quinn laughs, reaching her hand up to Anakin's face.

"I like to keep you on your toes." Anakin smiles cheekily.

The two sit down on the edge of the stage, watching as Santana and Sam make out.

"It's like they're trying to eat each others faces off." Anakin says, grimacing in disgust. Quinn laughs as she slaps the taller girl's shoulder.

"It's like when dogs try to one up each other in a fight." Quinn replies.

"Okay. Let's, uh, go over the rules. Everybody gets two drink tickets to keep things from getting out of hand. We're serving wine coolers today." Anakin overhears Rachel tell Kurt and Blaine.

"I don't think the wine coolers will keep people satisfied." Anakin says to Quinn.

"No, they will not." Quinn says. "You're not drinking at all, are you?"

"No. I'm the designated driver. And I have a bad history of being around alcohol."

Anakin and Quinn watch as Artie says he, Tina, Mike and Brittany have to go. They don't want to be at a boring party. Puck convinces Rachel to let him break into her dads liquor cabinet.

"Let's party." Rachel raises a wine cooler and the party starts.

The music is turned up and the people dance and drink the night away. Anakin just stays sitting in the corner, reading her book. Only her and Finn are sober tonight. And maybe Kurt.

Anakin keeps half an eye on Quinn, as she dances near Puck. Then she smirks as the blonde shouts at Puck for ruining her abs.

Quinn walks over to Anakin, taking the book from her hand, putting the bookmark in it and setting it over to the side before flopping into Anakin's lap.

Anakin grunts. "Woah there, Lucky. I think you've had a bit too much to drink." She takes the cup from Quinn, placing it on the floor beside them.

"Do you think I'm fat?" Quinn asks, looking up at Anakin with a frown on her face.