I'm sorry, what?

Filler chapter of the summer.

It's summer time and school is out for the next few months. Anakin spends her time with Quinn, writing songs, adding some of her own and covers to YouTube and hanging with some of the glee club members.

She has been going through puberty for the past couple of months, making her muscles and bones ache from growing. It is more male puberty than female and her aunt Sue can't really help her. She is relying on books and the internet for help which was embarrassing to admit to her girlfriend.

Speaking of her girlfriend, Quinn moved back into her house after she gave birth but she still sleeps around Anakin's sometimes when she can. She has gotten back into cheerleading, wanting to lose her baby belly to fit into a Cheerios uniform again for her Junior year.

The couple have been of a few dates since they began dating. The first one, back in early April while Quinn was still pregnant was a picnic. They sat on the roof of Ark's apartment building eating the food she made, all of Quinn's favourites.

The second date was after Beth was born. As Quinn was still recovering from the birth, they just had a movie night. They say cuddled up on the sofa watching 2 of Quinn's favourite films and one of Anakin's before they fell asleep in each others arms.

The third date was bowling. They went an hour before closing time when it wouldn't be too busy and played 2 games before going to the arcade in the building. Anakin won Quinn a stuffed dog, which she named Griff, after Anakin. And Quinn won her a frog which she named Lucky Lu.

Now we go onto the fourth date, the one Anakin has been preparing for since they first started going out. Number 4 is one of her lucky numbers, so she saved this date idea for their fourth date. She will take Quinn to a field somewhere, where they will be able to see the stars clear at night. She'll take her guitar and play a song she wrote for her and then she'll give her a promise ring, a promise to always be there for her and eventually marry her.

But that doesn't happen. It has been hours.

Anakin called Quinn's phone 5 times, receiving no answer before she called Santana, who also hadn't seen her.

Then she calls Judy Fabray, who had given her her number at the hospital after Beth was born. The phone rings 3 times before it is picked up.

"Hello?" Judy's voice comes through the phone.

"Hello, Mrs Judy, it's Anakin. Is Quinn there?" Anakin asks, pacing around the spot she is in.

"No, she said she had a date with you. She left hours ago. Is she not there?" The lady asks.

"No, ma'am. But I'm sure she's stuck in traffic or something." Anakin suggest, hoping that to be true.

"Oh, honey." Judy says sympathetically. There isn't much traffic on a Sunday in Lima, Ohio.

"No, no, it's fine. I'll wait a bit longer. She just isn't answering my calls. Maybe her phone ran out, or it's on silent." Anakin tries to reason with herself, feeling her hope dropping.

"Okay, sweetie. Call me back if she doesn't turn up in a hour." Judy ends the phone call after Anakin says bye.

And so an hour passes, and Quinn still doesn't show up. This makes Anakin's throat feel tight, and her head fuzzy.

She packs up the picnic blanket and pillows she brought, making it look like she was never there. When she gets to the road, she sets her skateboard down and is about to kick off, but there is a ping on her phone.

'I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry.' The message from the blonde says.

Anakin takes a deep breath, feeling tears in her eyes. With a small scream of frustration and hurt, she throws her phone at the tree to her left. It smashes against the trunk, breaking apart. She watches as the bits fall to the floor, resting on the roots.