Chapter 21

Bad Reputation- Season 1 Episode 17

(I am skipping episode 16, Home, because it is just mostly about Carole and Burt being together, Kurt and Mercedes needing to lose weight, April coming back and buying the auditorium, Finn being mad that his mum is dating Kurt's dad and trying to get rid of the chair)

==============================

Sitting around a laptop in the choir room, Mercedes, Kurt, Tina, Artie and Anakin laugh at a video of Sue dancing to Physical by Olivia Newton-John.

"What's so funny?" Finn asks as he walks towards the 5.

Rachel and Jesse come in next. "You guys aren't watching the video of me falling off stage at my first Tiny Tots beauty pageant are you?" The girl asks.

"That was Carrot-Top funny compared to this comedic tour de force." Kurt laughs.

"That's Olivia Newton-John's Physical. It was pretty groundbreaking subject matter at the time considering its depiction of fluid sexuality." Jesse comments, looking up at his girlfriend.

"I don't think anyone cares, bud." Anakin pats his shoulder sarcastically.

Finn only just realises that it is Sue Sylvester dancing. "Where did you get this?"

"I can tell you that I certainly did not steal it from her locked file cabinet yesterday when she sent me back to her office to get her hormone replacement injection during Cheerios practice." Kurt laughs as he says this, not being able to hold it in.

"Wait. Did she just do the Cabbage Patch?" Artie asks, making them all laugh.

"I'm posting this on YouTube." Finn goes to reach for the laptop.

"You can't post something without their permission, believe me, I know." Anakin says, as Rachel tries to stop the tall boy.

"Yeah, but you got kinda famous from that, Griffin." Jesse comments, looking over at Anakin who is on the other side of Rachel.

"Wait, hold up. Did he just say you're famous?" Artie looks up at Anakin.

"Nope. I didn't hear anything." Anakin denies, shaking her head.

"Do you think that's a good idea? She might kill us." Rachel says, making Anakin nod.

"She will kill you."

"Oh, let her get a taste of some of the humiliation she put us through." Mercedes says, stopping Rachel from reaching the laptop.

"I'm with Finn. You guys need to stop being such asses and start being badasses. Maybe that would make two famous people in this school, except for me, of course." Anakin glares at Jesse when he says this.

Finn takes the laptop and posts the video as everyone, minus Anakin, laugh.

--------------------------------

Mr Schue holds up a piece of paper that says Glist on the top. "Who's Hot-Who's Not!"

"Who did it?" The teacher demands looking at the glee clubbers. "This is serious. Principal Figgins' is threatening to disband the club."

"Why are we playing this game? We all know it was Puck." Santana says, looking at the mohawk boy.

"Back off, I didn't do squat." Puck defends himself.

"Then why is your girlfriend first on the Glist?" Tina asks, making Anakin snap her head to the piece of paper in Schue's hand.

And lo and behold, Quinn's name is at the top, with a number of 45.