Chapter 5

Never Been Kissed- Season 2 Episode 6

(I skipped The Rocky Horror Glee Show because I didn't know where to fit Anakin. So she was home with food poisoning after having eaten something in a dare with the band. I guess you know what happens this episode. It was so stupid and wrong of Shoe to choose that musical to please and impress Emma. Sam and Quinn got closer, I don't remember if they got together this episode or not. Finn walks through the hallway in his pants (undies) to feel more confident in taking his top off during the show.)

In the boys locker room, Anakin overhears Sam and Finn talking while they sit in baths. Sam in an ice one, Finn in a hot one.

They are talking about Quinn and Rachel not putting out. She shakes her head in disgust and leaves. She meets up with Kurt and Tina in the corridors, walking beside them. Paddington happily walks by her side, sniffing Tina's hand in greeting.

"I take it we have a lot of sweater trains to look forward to this season." Tina says to Kurt, making them both smile.

Anakin feels someone coming up behind them before her and Kurt are pushed into the lockers. Anakin catches herself by her hands, but it makes her wrist throb painfully.

The dickhead jock just walks away after smirking at the two.

"Are you okay?" Tina asks the two.

"Yeah. Fine." Kurt replies.

"I'm good, but when I get rich, I will sue his arse." Anakin grumbles, adjusting her satchel on her shoulder.

The three walk into the choir room for glee, Kurt frowning and Anakin having a look of barely concealed anger on her face.

"All right, guys. Let's get down to business. First, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman." Mr Schue says, making them clap. "Puck, I hope your time in juvie has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong?"

"Are you kidding me? I ruled that place. All I did was crack skulls and lift weights all day." Puck says, looking at the others.

"Wow. What a catch. Can't believe I ever let you go." Quinn sarcastically says, getting a loud snort from Anakin. She smiles at the girl sitting next to her.

"And now, drumroll, Finn, because I have in my hand our competition for sectional next month." Mr Schue holds up a piece of paper before putting his glasses on. The group cheer. "First, the a-cappella choir from the all-boys private school in Westerville, the Dalton Academy Warblers."

"Okay. Hold up. Like a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head." Santana laughs. Anakin flicks her on the ear, sending her a look.

"And the other team to beat, the Hipsters, a first-year club from the Warren Township continuing education program. Now they are a glee club composed entirely of elderly people getting their high school GED's."

"Is that legal?" Rachel asks.

"Anyone can compete in show choir competitions, Rachel. And they are doing high school education." Anakin shrugs when the girl looks at her.

"How are we supposed to compete against a bunch of adorable old people?" Mercedes asks.

"Are you kidding? Brittle bones. Give one of those old ladies a good little pat on the rear, it'll shatter her pelvis." Puck says, getting a disgusted look from Anakin.

"Dude, your mind is more disturbing than mine."

"Moving on. Since it seemed to get you guys jazzed about sectionals last year, I want to make this week our second-annual boys verses girls tournament." Mr Schue says, getting cheers from the club. "So, split up into two groups and figure out what songs you're gonna sing."