Part 5 Rani's Best Friend returns

Rani lift Bititi's head up with hers, What happened to you why didn't you come visit and why are you crying are you ok. Bititi wiped away her tears with her paw, when we left I was going to come visit you but this lion with a scar across his face threatened to kill us and we had to stay there and we had to do whatever he said. He said his name was Scar, and when my dad tried to leave to get food because he was starving us scar killed him and then he turned on all of us and I was the only one who made it out alive. She started crying resting her head on Rani's shoulder. Rani started into her eyes," Wait did you say scar" Rani said with fear in her eyes. Ya why? Rani looked up at Kion who was walking over to them. Kion sits down next to Rani. Bititi smiled at Kion then at Rani seeing that Kion had the king mark on his head like Rani's meaning she had a mate.

"So Rani what happened to I will never marry anyone or I hate male lions Bititi said slowly and gently pushing Rani. Rani's worried face melted away as it turned into her blushing.

Rani turned her head to look at Kion who was now smirking at her " I don't know I guess the minute I saw him I put all that behind me" Rani said noussiling Kion. Rani stopped noussiling Kion and her face fell serious" Kion she said with fear back in her eyes, Scar is back!

Kion stands up" Hu, What,How, How do you know?

Kion this is my best friend Bititi when we were growing up and maybe let's say 7 month before you came to the tree of life she had to leave with her family because they were going to visit an old friend and when they left they were threatened by scar and when her dad went to go get some food scar turned on her family and Batiti was the only one who could escape him but I am sure that if there was one survivor her is probably tracking her here.

Kion looked frightened as he turned to Bititi" Bititi I will do everything in my power to keep you safe from scar.... He paused for a second it's time I defeated him once and for all.

Bititi looked at Kion" Kion" she said "I can help defeat scar after all I am the reason he will be coming here if he does. Kion is hesitating Uu I don't know I don't want you to get hurt. Rani walks in front of him. Kion she has a point the more help the easier the fight and besides she is really strong knows how to fight and before you came there were bad guys at the tree of Life and she did a good job of kicking them out. Kion looked up at Bititi ok if you want to help you can help us fight. Bititi's face lit up" thank you your majesty". 

She looks at Rani and lips thank you and Rani smiles.

Rani starts to run off come on their is something I want to show you and she starts to run off over to Makini's tree. Kion smiles knowing exactly where she is going and what she is going to show her.

When the they all reached Makini's tree Rani called for Makini. She walks up to the edge of her tree and looks down at the staring lion. ''And who is this she asked in a curious tone.'' This is my friend Bititi and I wanted to show her the cubs. Bititi's eyes lit up did you say CUBS!!! Makini claimed down and off the tree with 2 lion cubs in her hand. 

Rija: Hi mom hi dad 

Sawa: Hi and who is that. Sawa points to Bititi. Bititi smiles I am your mom's friend. Sawa jumps up on top of Bititi and laughs ''Yay a new friend to play with'' and she climbs up her until she gets to the top of her head and lays down. Rani and Kion laugh " come on down sawa". Its ok Kion she can play on me Bititi said as she lays down in the grass. You sure Rani asked raising an eyebrow she is a handful and when one does something the other one always joins in. Ya I'm good. Right after Rani said that Rija comes jumping on top of her to making Bititi laugh. So what are there names she asked.

Kion: the brown one is Rija and the yellow one is Sawa. Bititi: those are beautiful names. Rani: Thanks.

Kion heard Bititi do a light and quiet sigh. What rong Bititi Kion asked. O its nothing just that I don't know what I am going to do now that I am the only one left In my pride and don't have a home. Rani takes her eyes away from her cubs to look at Bititi then at Kion. Kion looks at her back,smiles, and nods his head. Bititi Rani said if you want you can live here at the tree of life and we might need your help if you wanted to stay? Bititi looks surprised," you want me to stay here"? Ya I would love to she said with excitement her squeal. 

After they talked for a while it eventually became dark. Follow me Kion said. Bititi got up and followed Kion to what seemed to be a den. You can have this den if you want nobody lives here and it is pretty big. "Thank you Kion" Bititi said as she walked into her new home."Your welcome" Kion said as he began to walk back to the tree of life to sleep. When Kion got back he could see Rani and the cubs already asleep on the rock. Kion quietly walked into their layer and jumped up on the rock next to Rani to lay down and go to sleep.

Rani's POV

I woke up to Kion moving around a lot and I noticed he was sweating. I thought he was having a bad dream. I need to wake him up, I thought. ... I had a nightmare about scar Kion said in a tone of fear.''I thought you were asleep." Rani said while turning her body towards Kion. "I was, but a nightmare woke me up." Kion said with a sad expression. O you poor thing come here. Rani pulled Kion's head onto her chest so she could cumfert him. Did you at least beat him up Rani said trying to lighten the mood up. Kion looked up at her and smiled but his smile quickly turned into a frown again ''ya I did but he won'' Kion looked back down and snuggled into Rani's fur. It's ok because I know that you are much stronger than him and I will make sure that he will not hurt you.. I promise. Kion smiled"thanks". You're welcome.  Kion smiles and falls back asleep knowing that Rani has his back and he has hers.