Part 1 The War

Kion woke up in the tree of life to the sound of giggling coming from his cubs Sawa and Rija. He opened his eyes and in his morning voice Yelled "WHAT THE". There were about 20 flowers in his main. Kion stands up and very gently pounces on His cubs, " Ok which one of you did this" Kion said with a smirk on his face. Rija and Sawa both yell out at the same time "MOM DID IT". Kion slowly turns his head to face Rani and he can see that she is trying to hold in a laugh. He can tell this is hard for her and tries to get close to her making her smile even bigger while trying to back up. Rani starts to back away a little faster now while stuttering" I...i'm.. gonna... go and catch breakfast and she starts to run away. Kion is a lot faster than Rani and before she could get to far away he pounces on her. 

Kion: Not so fast.

Rani started screaming in a playful way but Kion is committed to the pin. "How am I suppose to get these out of my main" Kion said?" I guess you will have to figure it out'' Rani yells to Kion while kicking him off of her and running off. As Rani fades into the distant  Kion yells to her your lucky we have cubs or you would be dead Kion said in a playful tone. Kion can't chase after her because he can't leave Rija and Sawa alone by themselves but boy did he wish he could. Rija walks up to his dad, " daddy if me and Sawa were not here what would you do?" well right now I would go chase down your mom and pin her down until she took all of these flowers out of my main, but I am glad you are here and I would not know what to do without you guys. Rija and Sawa smile and giggle, Its funny when you pin mommy down.'' O is it now KIon said with a smirk well what about this is this funny enuff, Kion jumps  up and tackles Sawa and Rija. The cubs are laughing and screaming ya that is funny. Kion gets off of them, " come on let's go back to the layer and whait for mom to bring the food back. They didn't get very far before Kion heard someone calling his name. It was Bunga. 

Bunga" wow Kion what happened to your main". Kion turns around and has annoyed look on his face. "Rani happened". Bunga and the cubs start laughing. Ya ya vary funny... can you help me get these out of my main? 

Bunga: sure buddy he said as he starts to pull the flowers one by one out of Kion's main. Thanks Bunga Kion said when he was done getting all of the flowers out.Bunga: no problem tho that was a funny prank  maybe I should pull a prank on Binga. Bunga walks off thinking of this idea that has popped in his head with a smile on his face. In the distance Kion could see Rani bringing back an antelope. Kion turns to face his cubs," hay cubs do you still want me to pin mommy down. Rija and Sawa say at the same time yes but how do we do that? " ok so mom is coming back over there and I am going to be hiding in that bush over their, she will come over to you and ask you where I am but don't tell her where I am because when she is talking to you I am going to jump out of the bush and tackle her got it? "Yep'', Ok good and here she comes. Kion ran away and jumped into the nearby bush and waited for Rani to get closer. Rani walked over to her cubs and started talking to them. '' Hey you two where's your dad it's time t- Rani was cut short from her sentence when Kion jumped out from behind the bush and tackled her. Rani starts to laugh. Come on Kion let me up  I got your favorite.. Antelope. Ooo yum Antelope he said as he starts to get off of Rani but is quick to pin her agen. " Whait, are you trying to bribe me for mercy with my favorite food, Kion said raising an eyebrow. Rani turns her head away from KIon's eyes and quietly says " uuuhhh noooooo she said sarcastically. Kion chuckled while he got off of her and they walked over with the cubs to the antelope to eat. When they were done eating Kion sat up and started to lick the blood off of his muzzle." I am going to go to the watering hole to get a drink of water you coming? No it's ok I will stay here with the cubs. Ok Kion said as he started to walk off. Before he could get a drink of water he sall Azaad sitting next to the watering hole looking tired. Kion walked over to where he was and played down next to him.

You good you look tired?

Ya I am I'm just tired, why do cubs have so much energy and how does Fuli do it?

Kion laughed, I know what you mean. This morning I woke up and Rani had put flowers all in my main,laughed at me then ran out to go get breakfast. Azaad was now smiling so did you let her get away with it or did you do something to her? Of course not you know how dumb I looked I was not going to let her get away with something like that. 

 what did you do to her

I asked the cubs to help me distract her and while they were talking to her I jumped out of a bush and pined her down. 

That's it? That's all you did was pin her, I thought you said you weren't going to let her get away with something like that because she made you look so dumb? 

That's what she thinks. She thinks that all I was going to do was pin her down but I have a plan... A plan of revenge. If you want you can help me and do it on Fuli at the same time.

That sounds fun I'm in!